Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post

If I may suggest, to those for whom this is relevant, focus on the bits of the game you enjoy and ignore the rest. By the end of the day, you will have earned more enjoyment tokens that you can use your internal trade wagon to make sweet dreams. : )

I know, soppy. But it feels better, and, it may be obvious, but it feels better to feel better. If it is right for you to stop playing, you will know without agita. Last year, around the anniversary of an important death, I just didn't want to play. So I didn't, for 6 months. (I missed the dark unicorns) When I wanted to play again, I did, and all my alis were waiting for me. AND, I got to craft the max of four dark unicorns in one of the MHs. All is well. : )
    That's true - thank you for the reminder. I'll avoid the horses, pigs and ponds for a while, and go about my game. If I hit any old monsters doing so, I'll have the silver tokens in my pocket. I'll collect from Lorelei and the sword because that's just two energy and one or two gold tokens. As it stands, I should win the LB and get 20 trade tickets. If I drop down a bit I can use the energy I've started to rebuild (slowly) to go back to glimmers and earn those trade tickets while also getting a couple more gold tokens.

Not so soppy - I appreciate the reminder and will definitely put the game away while I'm spending time with family this weekend and my Monday off. Playing casually is much better for me.

The Kelpie's first drop was water and coins. A bit disappointing...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    The Kelpie's first drop was water and coins. A bit disappointing...
    Then I'm not going to work very hard to reach 2300.

Where I am in my game (mermaid goals, land and sea) I need coins way more than a need a pond in disguise. Still hoping to craft my 4th armored alicorn though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I had no idea that could be done! Awesome! Thanks for the tip!!!!
    U mean u just collected energy without using and it added up to 4000?

It?s my first time playing with a leaderboard. If another player reaches the last goal before me does that mean I can no longer reach it? Or can I reach the last goal regardless of where I am on the rank? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I don't think anyone can assume where they will place on the LB at this time. Usually things change a lot on the last day or so of the hunt, when players are cashing in their crafted tokens and then using boosts to collect. There have been times when players at the back of the pack suddenly make their move and then win.

I play for the monster hunt gold tokens.
    The individual goals can be reached anytime in the game.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-08-19 at 06:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    SW (in case you want to update page 1) My first 2 Kelpie collections were just 340 coins and banner for water.
    3rd collection was 340 coins, water, and a banner for mermaid scales.

So 340 coins, water, mermaid scale drops so far.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone been able to spawn a Kelpie from a swampy pond?

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the Armored Kelpie inventory card?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Has anyone been able to spawn a Kelpie from a swampy pond?
    Not so far, but multiple time from my mermaid pond. Also royal pigs have a very high spawn rate. Guess is around 80%
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...