Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I read in the 'monster hunts thread' that Aquanther also drop tokens. But mine didn't.
    Has that changed, or was it just me?
    For me, only the pink one dropped tokens, the blue one did not.

Fashion Designer
    I checked out my competition and I was hopeful. No one in the top 5 has more than 2 ali’s And 2 wizard schools. Yesterday I bought the booster pack and then used to 1 hour boost and went hunting! I got 1400 points, which was 1000 more than the person that was in first place. This morning I woke up to find that I’m now in second place down by about 200 points. I have no idea where their energy is coming from.. my only guess is gems. I’d like to win but I guess I’m not willing to send all my gems on it.

Fashion Designer
    1st place in my LB has 5,127 already

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    1st place in my LB has 5,127 already
    Similar here...not even 24 hours in and 1st place at 4300, 2nd 2200. Leader doesn’t have an abundance of Ali’s, so I can only assume they are buying bundles and gemming up to double collection rate. Whatever...really detest these leaderboards. I am going for gold coins only at this point. TGIF everyone!

Look forward to hearing once someone has crafted Armored Kelpie about drops and collection time. Will prob get one just to have it, but also need to upgrade my wizard portals...what to do, what to do???
    Last edited by perry5; 06-07-19 at 04:46 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

So just checked out the first place on my leaderboard.

They have about 100 daily Ali’s - I counted because I couldn’t believe it.

AND

40 weeklies.

So that’s me out of this one.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    <snip> Look forward to hearing once someone has crafted Armored Kelpie about drops and collection time. Will prob get one just to have it, but also need to upgrade my wizard portals...what to do, what to do???
    Inventory drops for the A/Kelpie on page 1! It was the only one with a splash screen I've seen so far.

Rhino Keeper
    There?s actually hope this LB for me and I hope I?m not jinxing it by posting. The #1 slot has 400 pts ahead of me (I?m currently #2) and a ton of Ali?s so I def won?t get first. I don?t like competing for second, since I?ve done that before and gotten third (ugh the worst). Everyone else is roughly within a few hundred points. Idk what to do.

Any strategy advice?

Rhino Keeper
    No one should really count themselves out of winning the leaderboard. I have been playing since December 2015. I have 6 weeklies and 29 dailies. I don't store energy.

I am currently 1st on my leaderboard but it won't last. I got a 100 energy drop from one of my dailies and then I collected all 6 of my weeklies this morning. So I am a good deal ahead but I am only working on the gold troll tokens, I couldn't care less about the leaderboard. I will not spend any gems and I won't buy any of the packs with energy. So anyone in my group can easily catch up and pass me.

HTH some of the other players understand how some players get out front so early!
    No, I don't have the coveted love shack either, before my time.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    The Kelpie won from completing the leaderboard goals gave me 340 coins and a black flag about water. I think I might be maxed out on some of the other ocean type drops, but I think black flag just shows one thing. Hoping for better drops next time.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    snip

My armored lion drops three trade tickets every couple of weeks.
    Wow! Really?! That?s AWESOME thanks
    Last edited by Galadraal; 06-07-19 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Only commenting on the one statement

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast