Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    The current leader on my LB has around 5300 points. They have two weekly alicorns,a level one wizard portal, a level two wizard portal, and one level four wizard school. These are the only energy sources I can see on their board. I'm kind of fascinated by this. They have to just be buying a ton of refills, right?
    They have a bunch of banked energy pretty simple. I have 5k on one of my accounts and not plating this event. Ill have over 15k when this event ends on that account

Rhino Keeper
    Probably stored energy: I generally get a good score in the first few days using stored energy, then get overtaken to finish either third or between 6-9. I don’t spend during leaderboard events: I know I am unlikely to finish with the prize for either first or second even if I do, so for me it’s not worthwhile. Collecting gold tokens is the reason I participate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    The current leader on my LB has around 5300 points. They have two weekly alicorns,a level one wizard portal, a level two wizard portal, and one level four wizard school. These are the only energy sources I can see on their board. I'm kind of fascinated by this. They have to just be buying a ton of refills, right?
    Same scenario in my LB and our first place now has 16,308 points. I had no idea people could save up thousands of energy, but it’s either that or they’re spending a lot of gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Same scenario in my LB and our first place now has 16,308 points. I had no idea people could save up thousands of energy, but it?s either that or they?re spending a lot of gems.
    Its called self control Only tap if it means something.

Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Since when do trolls drop tokens? I just spawned one from the lair of beasts and it dropped shield and sword tokens, much to my surprise. Not sure how I missed that change.
    This is news to me as well. Just tried it with a troll from my troll sparring pit and he dropped troll tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingIlliniFan View Post
    This is news to me as well. Just tried it with a troll from my troll sparring pit and he dropped troll tokens.
    S8 must have fixed things.
    My blue aquanther drops tokens now.
    A few days ago it did not.

Host(ess)
    I seem to have a problem getting drops of cursed pearl. I chopped at leased 10 cursed reef and not 1 drop. Has anyone else experienced this? We need them to summon and armoured kelpie. Not sure I actually will summon but I’d like the option��.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tphiz View Post
    I seem to have a problem getting drops of cursed pearl. I chopped at leased 10 cursed reef and not 1 drop. Has anyone else experienced this? We need them to summon and armoured kelpie. Not sure I actually will summon but I’d like the option��.
    That is quite shocking as they are in a huge abundance usually when chopping the cursed pearl. Wish I could give you mine because I’m maxed and not going to make the armored kelpie. I decided to go for a second wizard portal. My second wizard portal is at level 1 now so trying to get a lot of gold tokens to upgrade.

Host(ess)
    I get absolutely nothing (just tried another 1). Should I be getting other drops from a cursed reef?

Executive Chef
    luckily i haven't shut my glimmergate fully. so i can charge it and get a regular golem to make up for no multiple dire boars.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily