Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Just checked out the Mystic crafting building and I have all the lions and collect from them daily ����*♀️ It’s been awhile since I crafted them and I have them near the dark unicorns and party trolls that I collect from at the same time so I don’t always notice who drops what. Thanks for posting about the lions. It’d be handy if there was a forum devoted to pictures of the various items and what they drop. They often have zero information and I have to hunt for them when people mention them here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Just checked out the Mystic crafting building and I have all the lions and collect from them daily ����*♀️ It’s been awhile since I crafted them and I have them near the dark unicorns and party trolls that I collect from at the same time so I don’t always notice who drops what. Thanks for posting about the lions. It’d be handy if there was a forum devoted to pictures of the various items and what they drop. They often have zero information and I have to hunt for them when people mention them here.
    The Inventory Guide in the Hub includes all of the animals and what they drop, just not pictures.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    The Inventory Guide in the Hub includes all of the animals and what they drop, just not pictures.
    Thanks. Pictures are a huge help the name not so much.

Fashion Designer
    I like monster hunts as a concept, but not the leaderboards as they are currently designed.
    Only the top 2 people on a board get the grand prize elicits the same feeling of the random prizes from the chests.
    Whomever puts for the appropriate effort should get all the prizes.

That being said, I am shocked I am in first place, I took a screenshot as I am sure its the only time I will see that marker and that is fine with me.
    I just go for the gold so I can get cute things for my queendom.

Good luck everyone, hope you all get what you are wanting out of the event.

s8, amazing artwork, so excited to add these beauties to my Queendom <3
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Shouldn’t cloudberries also give dew since it’s a flower? I really appreciate Storm 8 having ALL monsters give tokens and not just the basic ones like back in the day. I remember when trolls didn’t give tickets. Fangbeasts still super rare and almost impossible to get all five so I often miss that daily monster hunt goal.

Fashion Designer
    In order to craft the majestic Armored Kelpie Curses Pearls are needed.
    Cursed Pearl in Nature/Plants is locked on a goal for me, does anyone know how else to get Cursed Pearls, I looked in the guides and did find anything?
    Last edited by venatemp; 06-07-19 at 07:09 AM. Reason: added relevance
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Shouldn?t cloudberries also give dew since it?s a flower? I really appreciate Storm 8 having ALL monsters give tokens and not just the basic ones like back in the day. I remember when trolls didn?t give tickets. Fangbeasts still super rare and almost impossible to get all five so I often miss that daily monster hunt goal.
    I dont get MH tokens with trolls.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Similar here...not even 24 hours in and 1st place at 4300, 2nd 2200. Leader doesn?t have an abundance of Ali?s, so I can only assume they are buying bundles and gemming up to double collection rate. Whatever...really detest these leaderboards. I am going for gold coins only at this point. TGIF everyone!

Look forward to hearing once someone has crafted Armored Kelpie about drops and collection time. Will prob get one just to have it, but also need to upgrade my wizard portals...what to do, what to do???
    The first place just went from 5,127 to almost 7,852. And, that has been without boosting. I’m so confused as to how one can get that many points so quickly and why they would not spend 10 gems to boost and double them? I think winning is out for everyone in this one and the competition will be for second place.
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 06-07-19 at 07:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    WOW, 8000?? The nr. 1 on my leader board is at 600 point right now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    In order to craft the majestic Armored Kelpie Curses Pearls are needed.
    Cursed Pearl in Nature/Plants is locked on a goal for me, does anyone know how else to get Cursed Pearls, I looked in the guides and did find anything?
    Are you able to purchase a cursed reef (it’s a purple reef) in the market? That’s where cursed pearls come from. I’m editing this post because I just collected from my tidegate and got a cursed reef. Check your inventory.
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 06-07-19 at 08:29 AM.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast