Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have noticed NONE of the armored things we craft that?s in our goal book give decent drops.
    The armored alicorns are great. Energy, plus armor regularly.

So I guess that means the only guaranteed spawn is from the golems then from horses? How is that going to help people get the gold tokens necessary. Without the blue dire boars the balance for token drops is seriously skewed.

Oh well. I?ll just aim for the regular kelpie for getting all the tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    They really should give us a chance to get Love Shack - the gap is SO big. They should do it for Game anniversary or something
    I just saw people in my leaderboard with tons of allies and I was like - Guess I give up - on first hour of the event...
    For what it's worth, I have a Love Shack and only seven weeklies. In order to craft them you have to use drops from adventures that are insanely rare. Granted, I can buy the parts for cheaper than buying an alicorn, but it would still be 400 gems for both parts.

Executive Chef
    The gingerbread horses, wee wedding pony, and Alaina (?), the horse from from Maya, also produce the purple glimmer golem.

I also have an original Love Shack and just five regular weeklies plus a Sweetheart weekly Unicorn and a royal dark unicorn, plus 14 dailies I?ve earned or otherwise got by game play over the years. Bit by bit over a long time I?ve been gathering these energy sources. No short cuts.

Fashion Designer
    What’s the love shack? I’ve definitely got that song stuck in my head now

My goal is to get a second cabbage hut. Getting closer and closer. Maybe two more hunts. Debating if I want this horse or not as I do collect them all. Would have to place more energy on LB just for the prizes. I never compete. Got lucky once and was in second. Gotta scope out the other players. I do craft so it gives more points. Just for those trade tickets. But mines not bad. First is in 400?s im in 200s and now gonna play some. Have to see how much alis and stuff each has lol. Who knows maybe I got lucky. I have a decent daily stack of alis

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    What’s the love shack? I’ve definitely got that song stuck in my head now
    It's from a Valentine event years ago, and is no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The gingerbread horses, wee wedding pony, and Alaina (?), the horse from from Maya, also produce the purple glimmer golem.
    Thank you for posting this! I have almost all of these, but I had not tried them yet to get the golem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    I don't understand this. Players with a 100 weekly alicorns always tend to have an upper hand. They already have so much energy from their alicorns that enable them to get 4 royal alicorns (previous MH), which drop even more energy for them and they get to win on leaderboards and everything else. If this is all about them winning, then that makes all the other players look like losers, because no amount of money we pay to purchase gems or or buy statues will never ever help us get any closer to the usual winners. Just because we started playing a little later and that we don't have a love shack should not make us never able to catch up ever. We have been playing for years without able to win in many of these events or prizes. Storm8- this is a game, games have to be fun, not a perpetual heartburn. Over and above, why again are those blue direboars spawning only once?
    I?m sorry, but I?m confused... What does the love shack have to do with this event?

Nightclub Owner
    I was in love with those animals the moment I saw the preview pop up. However, I abhor LBs so I highly doubt I'll participate in this event. It just never sits well with me to know that only two players out of every twenty can win the prize. Seems an absurd concept to me. Besides, we've seen other LB prizes come back for purchase/crafting in later sales/events so maybe I'll have a chance to get the items at a later point in the game.

+++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I?m sorry, but I?m confused... What does the love shack have to do with this event?
    Nothing, really. The Love Shack is a craft building from 2013 that offers a way for players to craft the weekly Alicorns. So newer players (i.e. those who do not have the building) sometimes feel Love Shack owners are at an advantage in LBs.

Well I usually don't bother for 1st or 2nd but I checked all my competition and might actually have a chance this time!

One player has a bunch of ali?s but nothing crazy maybe 20, but no dailies unless I missed. I have 5 animals that are weeklies (two alis) and just over 40 dailies not including other sources. He is also sitting in 14th so may not be interested or they may not be ready.

One other player is similar to me but also sitting low in ranks and a third has maybe 5 ali?s and a couple weeklies.

So we will see what happens. Playing for final goal and if I see im up high I might just go for it this time. Still hate the concept though lol.

*currently sitting in second, fingers crossed
    Last edited by janddolphins; 06-06-19 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Currently sitting in second

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast