Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Hello Spiritwind, if you like to add to the front post, my Kelpie dropped water (black flag for me...)
    Yep, that was my first collection too. Water (black flagged) and coins. Can you say ‘underwhelmed’!?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The armored alicorns also drop mithril I think. I?m tied between whether the unicorns or armored alicorns are better....the unicorns drop tokens between events which is really helpful if you have the MRC, but they might cost more gold tokens to craft than the armored alicorns. Both are maxed for me so I can?t tell which is more
    Thanks VersaceMorrow!
    I think I will go for the Armored Alicorn.
    It's something I can make now, I don't have to wait till next hunt.
    And the energy and chance for Mithril are very welcome too.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Yep, that was my first collection too. Water (black flagged) and coins. Can you say ‘underwhelmed’!?
    I am happy with the free good looking gift, but I do have to admit the drops aren't very impressive.

Rhino Keeper
    Armored Black Bear
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours

I'm thinking of crafting an armored black bear or two with the hopes of getting energy, gems or mithril. Anyone have the Armored black bear? If so, what have your drops been?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Armored Black Bear
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours

I'm thinking of crafting an armored black bear or two with the hopes of getting energy, gems or mithril. Anyone have the Armored black bear? If so, what have your drops been?
    I have 4 of them and I would say that in almost every collection of the 4 each morning I get either energy, gems or mithril all of which come along with plenty of coins. I wasn't thrilled about them when they first came out and only crafted them because I was running out of things to make with tokens, but I find myself wanting to collect from them every day. I wouldn't craft them as my first choice if there are still alicorns or unicorns available to you, but I don't regret getting them.
    No Gems For Runes!

Can someone tell me what is in the chest prize for 1st and 2nd prize ??? I think I would rather get an energy crate!
    Last edited by makhan2; 06-12-19 at 07:14 AM. Reason: .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what is in the chest prize for 1st and 2nd prize ??? I think I would rather get an energy crate!
    usually a statue (deco only) of the kelpie. gold for first. silver for second.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I have 4 of them and I would say that in almost every collection of the 4 each morning I get either energy, gems or mithril all of which come along with plenty of coins. I wasn't thrilled about them when they first came out and only crafted them because I was running out of things to make with tokens, but I find myself wanting to collect from them every day. I wouldn't craft them as my first choice if there are still alicorns or unicorns available to you, but I don't regret getting them.
    Wow, that sounds great!
    I'm almost sorry I rushed my choice/ am already making my first Armored Alicorn.
    But I don't have many energy supply's yet, so it's probably for the best.
    It is something to look foreword to when I finish the Alicorns and Unicorns, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    usually a statue (deco only) of the kelpie. gold for first. silver for second.
    Wow ! That is disappointing I better drop to rank 4-6 to get my 25 energy crate! I don?t care for statues. But thank you for the info !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Wow ! That is disappointing I better drop to rank 4-6 to get my 25 energy crate! I don?t care for statues. But thank you for the info !
    The main prize is not the chest. It's the royal kelpie which very likely drops energy. Possibly 40 energy per week like a weekly alicorn. The only problem is only 1st and 2nd place will get it

The chest also contains 25 (or 20?) trade tickets which most people really like, in addition to maybe 150k coins and a gold banner. I can't remember exactly. (I may make a mistake on the coins thing. It may be the prize from chopping some other chest prize. Will check and confirm here when I find the answer)

Many people on the forum dislike LB events because only 2 people get the main prize. And LB winners are usually people with tons of alicorns so it's quite unfair.
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-12-19 at 07:40 AM.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast