Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with to few Sword Tokens.
    I'm fighting Trolls that spawn from the 'Troll Sparring Pit', Enemy's that spawn from the Jousting Arena and Wisps that spawn from Cloudberry Bush or White Trillium.
    They drop more Sword than Staff Tokens.
    I wish they made the Blue Direboars multispawn too!
    I think the multi-spawn will be back on the 'next' monster hunt that has options to trade event tokens for former 'monsters' in the MRC. That seems to be the current pattern. I recommend you check out the Hub and look for what spawns regular direboars. They help me fill in the gaps. Strawberries, my mines, and my sawmills are my favorite ways to spawn them.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Don’t forget to check Princess Lorelei’s fountain. It gives random gold tokens during this event and sometimes after events.
    I have collected from the fountain 14 times now and not one gold token.

Executive Chef
    It's the staff tokens I can't find.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I think most of mine come from the bronze trade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The Purple Glimmer Golem drops a lot of them. He spawns immediately (from horses), he has 90 health, but it takes about 40 energy to 'slay' him.
    He drops somewhere between 14 and 20 staff tokens.

Thanks for the tip newpam575!

Anyone having trouble spawning fangs as I'm only getting one daily from chicken / cow huts n that's it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Anyone having trouble spawning fangs as I'm only getting one daily from chicken / cow huts n that's it.
    Almost everyone has the same issue during these events. I’ve been finding some when I tend to pigs. So whether it spawns a kelpie or fangbeast, I’m happy. I just wish they spawned more often.

Help!! Yesterday I reached 2300 points, got the kelpie in my inventory. When I was going to place it on the board, the game reloaded and after that, the Kelpie was gone! No Kelpie, neither in my inventory, nor in my queendom. Im so upset! Did anyone of you have the same problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    So far I never got more than 2 in one day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia6 View Post
    Help!! Yesterday I reached 2300 points, got the kelpie in my inventory. When I was going to place it on the board, the game reloaded and after that, the Kelpie was gone! No Kelpie, neither in my inventory, nor in my queendom. Im so upset! Did anyone of you have the same problem?
    That kind of happened to me. I had to collect a few more coins , because it was still showing as a goal.