Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/6: The Kelpie Catastrophe | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Forgive my impertinence impertinence, but is there a reason I want an armoured Kelpie? It drops items from a storyline I finished ages ago. Is S8 returning to the sea story? Or is this just a distraction?
    snip
    I have noticed NONE of the armored things we craft that?s in our goal book give decent drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdebree View Post
    I don't understand this. Players with a 100 weekly alicorns always tend to have an upper hand. They already have so much energy from their alicorns that enable them to get 4 royal alicorns (previous MH), which drop even more energy for them and they get to win on leaderboards and everything else. If this is all about them winning, then that makes all the other players look like losers, because no amount of money we pay to purchase gems or or buy statues will never ever help us get any closer to the usual winners. Just because we started playing a little later and that we don't have a love shack should not make us never able to catch up ever. We have been playing for years without able to win in may of these events or prizes. Storm8- this is a game, games have to be fun, not a perpetual heartburn. Over and above, why again are those blue direboars spawning only once?
    They really should give us a chance to get Love Shack - the gap is SO big. They should do it for Game anniversary or something
    I just saw people in my leaderboard with tons of allies and I was like - Guess I give up - on first hour of the event...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    They really should give us a chance to get Love Shack - the gap is SO big. They should do it for Game anniversary or something
    I just saw people in my leaderboard with tons of allies and I was like - Guess I give up - on first hour of the event...
    The account I stopped playing on does have the love shack and I too really wish they would bring it back for the account I play on. I was hopeful last year during Black Friday sales and when they had monster hunts where we could earn items we missed out on. That was AWESOME
    Last edited by Galadraal; 06-06-19 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Thought of something else

Rhino Keeper
    Spots 1 and 2 already have well over a 1500 points on my leaderboard. Doubt I can catch them even though I do have a lot of daily Ali?s. Not sure I even want to without knowing the drops. Oh well I still have a few things to go for in the mythic research center.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Its awful that they pit people with 50 odd weekly alicorns against accounts that have, say, 6. No hope of winning, even if money was spent on pack & statue. I hate leaderboards. And if the Dead Trees spawned more than 1 Blue Dire Boar daily, at least the basic MH goals could be worked on.
    This is me, I don?t really stand a chance. I have 2 weekly ali?s Plus Portia, 3 daily Ali?s, and a wizard school.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Its awful that they pit people with 50 odd weekly alicorns against accounts that have, say, 6. No hope of winning, even if money was spent on pack & statue. I hate leaderboards. And if the Dead Trees spawned more than 1 Blue Dire Boar daily, at least the basic MH goals could be worked on.
    Ha.... that's me! I have 5 weekly alicorns. I hate leaderboards but out of curiosity I checked one player and choked at the sight of 50 alicorns.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

The person in first place on my board has nearly 50 alis. How is that fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have noticed NONE of the armored things we craft that?s in our goal book give decent drops.
    My armored lion drops three trade tickets every couple of weeks.
    Last edited by robotparade; 06-06-19 at 03:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    12 hour timer on the armored Kelpie
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Spots 1 and 2 already have well over a 1500 points on my leaderboard. Doubt I can catch them even though I do have a lot of daily Ali?s. Not sure I even want to without knowing the drops. Oh well I still have a few things to go for in the mythic research center.
    I actually use up all my energy at the beginning of a monster hunt and than only try to get to 2300 points and play easyly for gold tokens. So I think you could catch up with me, even if Im at 1500 pretty quick dont give up. I only won one LB although i have a lot of Alis - Many dont play for that

Fashion Designer
    Ok I’m getting Kelpies and purple glimmer golems from their usual places but where are the rest of the beasts hiding?

Edit: never mind, found the link on page 1

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast