Thread: Venus Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Venus Dragon

Anyone know why we can?t put the Venus dragon through the Dragon Portal for Disenchantment points? I have two of them & would rather Disenchant one of them instead of just selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Anyone know why we can?t put the Venus dragon through the Dragon Portal for Disenchantment points? I have two of them & would rather Disenchant one of them instead of just selling it.
    Unfortunately, for us, not all dragons can be traded. I don't remember the devs offering up any reason for this so most of the reasons that are floating around the forum are simply conjectures. Here are two of them, others may remember more:

• The dragon is new and as such cannot be traded (but then Venus isn't new)
    • The devs haven't had time to look through the list (possible, considering their schedules)

I came to the forum to ask the same question. I had 5 but sold 2 for coins. It is a waste but I need the space since I am maxed out on habitats and need over 50 marble thingies to expand. I wish they would add more space so I can use up my thousands of mystic maps and island parts. Ugh!!