Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Birthday Alien Event - 2019 June 5

Farm Supplier
    I agree too, pls sell the cake for coins, not gems
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    Yes I agree- please sell the birthday cake for coins!

Seems to be a permanent problem with pigs. Once again developing into another boring quest. At least give us a chance to complete this quest.

Host(ess)
    Pigs not dropping anything at all for me for days now as well. Please fix ☹️☹️☹️

I have to concur. I decided to make A serious effort today to get that pig frosting. I actually set an alarm and got on every three hrs. To collect from my swine. Still no luck. Early on I saw a few for sale, now wishing I had bought them, but I was scared I’d fill up my barn. Please, anyone who has decided to drop out, please sell those supplies.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GP1988 View Post
    Pigs not dropping anything at all for me for days now as well. Please fix ☹️☹️☹️
    I'm having the same issue in the farmer's outpost. Have made nearly 2 dozen crafts and not a single item has been dropped. About to give up on this game as this happens on every event!

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    FYI — the Chicken In Black, prize for goal 8/8, is a 1x1 deco. Not really all that interesting, given the Alien is super spectacular!

The Flying UFO is a real pet with a brand new habitat. U feed regular pet food.

So it comes down to 4 party packs Chicken deco VS 5 party packs Flying UFO pet.
    Darn! I already gave items for a stupid decoration! Seriously! That?s pretty messed up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I'm having the same issue in the farmer's outpost. Have made nearly 2 dozen crafts and not a single item has been dropped. About to give up on this game as this happens on every event!
    There?s a recipe to make for the Cosmo Cut-Out in the Farmer's Outpost. It doesn?t drop when you collect other made items.

Rhino Keeper
    My 5th party pack is in the making now. Going for the alien. The pig dan warehouse drop rate are very low but thanks to be able to sell n buy, I bought most of the items. Just watch the newspaper closely since they gone fast. Goodluck everyone.

Please fix icing drop so I can get on with my life! Same old problems, it's tiring...very disappointed there is no spin the wheel, or something fun for a birthday event...

I would buy pig frosting for real $ if it was available-the first boost pack only had a few for $10 which is way to much

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast