Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: 6th Birthday Alien Event - 2019 June 5

The birthd-alien event is now over and I have 4 Satellite Dishes on my farm taking up space that can neither be stored nor sold. Please give us a way to get rid of them somehow. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Never got enough of the pig goop. Played til the end. Drops were nonexistent.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there going to be a poll x

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Never got enough of the pig goop. Played til the end. Drops were nonexistent.
    I couldn't finish either. I think it was the pig drops. I wasn't getting any. Next thing I knew it was over. Weird things happening with materials I collected disappearing.

Just found a satellite dish with a chicken in storage. No idea where that came from. I was out all evening doing a relay for cancer on Friday night but just gone 3:30pm to 1am and then all day Saturday until about midnight. Did lose time with that but it was the drops which put a crimp in things and I could not buy the extra gem items as I lost a large amount of gems accidentally in a recent event. Thinking of quitting the game. Not off to a good start with latest event.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 06-20-19 at 07:34 AM.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know if the alien ever goes outside the meteorite area?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    Does anyone know if the alien ever goes outside the meteorite area?
    You have to feed him.
    Run your pail across him like a pet then feed him and then he will investigate your farm.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910