Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6th Birthday Alien Event - 2019 June 5

Rhino Keeper

Space Birthday Cake

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    My 5th party pack is in the making now. Going for the alien. The pig dan warehouse drop rate are very low but thanks to be able to sell n buy, I bought most of the items. Just watch the newspaper closely since they gone fast. Goodluck everyone.
    Congrats! I just finished my 5th and the next task is Give Space Birthday Cake (make this in the studio). I don?t have one in the studio to make, do you?

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please tell me where to make the Space Birthday Cake? There isn’t one to make in the Studio even though I’ve completed the 5 party packs. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Can someone please tell me where to make the Space Birthday Cake? There isn’t one to make in the Studio even though I’ve completed the 5 party packs. Thanks
    The birthday cake craft is in the studio. Go all the way to the right at the very end. It is the last craft. If it is not there I would contact support.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Congrats! I just finished my 5th and the next task is Give Space Birthday Cake (make this in the studio). I don?t have one in the studio to make, do you?
    What goal are you on in the to do list?

The cake recipe does not appear in the studio until you reach goal 7
    Then it is all the way to the right ....you have to scroll all the way to the right

Farm Story 2 Birthday Cakes

I will buy Birthday Cake SIX if you can please make A CAKE FOR YEAR 4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7305.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	52041

That was a bad year for our game and the Storm Company but we survived!

Well I am requesting the year 4 cake I might as well get greedy!

Could you perhaps put two white kittens on the cake!

Judy and the White Kittens

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    What goal are you on in the to do list?

The cake recipe does not appear in the studio until you reach goal 7
    Then it is all the way to the right ....you have to scroll all the way to the right
    I’m almost finished with Goal 6 in Birthd-Aliens. I thought Birthd-Aliens and Take the Aliens to the Party Leader were separate. You’re saying I have to finish one to finish the other. I got it now...these are always so confusing to me! Thanks for your help!

I’m almost finished with Goal 6 in Birthd-Aliens. I thought Birthd-Aliens and Take the Aliens to the Party Leader were separate. You’re saying I have to finish one to finish the other. I got it now...these are always so confusing to me! Thanks for your help!
    No I am saying you have to reach goal 7 for the cake recipe to appear in the studio.

Be careful where you give because you can do it on goal 8 for a chicken decoration.

The alien pet is take me to the leader

Rhino Keeper
    Be great if the pigs would drop the frosting tube.. been collecting from them and still nothing.!!

Yes I was wondering about year four birthday cake- and all I have for year 2 is a birthday party hat!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow Judy.. the 1st n 3rd cake is awesome !!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast