Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 6th Birthday Alien Event - 2019 June 5

Yes me too-just collected and got ZERO

Host(ess)

How long do the satellite dishes last?

A few taps and it was gone

I got zero my last time with pigs too! You should be ashamed Team Lava , you ***** us out of all kinds of stuff when we switch phones to Android way over hundreds of dollars some of us spent and lost it , yet still I continued to play.I spent my Mother's Day gift card on this event only to have wasted every penny of it on an event that is impossible to understand and win.

Fashion Designer
    Pigs are very stingy. I don?t know how I will finish this event.

Rhino Keeper
    12 pigs... ONE item received. Really? Let’s talk about fairness and greed. Shame on Storm! You ask for a ridiculous number of things, then do NOT reward us fairly. 18 of the goop to make a cake.... ok, then why do I only get ONE goop from 12 pigs every three hours? I have gotten the birthday cake every year ( except for the year they didn’t bother to have one). I have played 6 years! Used a huge number of gems. ..FAIRNESS VS GREED.
    Last edited by seesters; 06-14-19 at 05:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Only one single drop from the pigs in 2 days. This is approaching impossible. These lucky draw drop games are virtually unfinishable(if that’s even a word lol) I never get there. Impossible to depend on random drops. It takes the fun out of it all. I dislike these events as it’s just left to chance not hard work and effort. What happened to the other events like the county fairs? Let us have that empty plot for expansion if you’re not using it anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree!

Agreed. I gave up on this event because I knew it would be impossible to finish.

Unfortunately, the same feedback is given over and over again. Nothing will change. There will be a generic poll at the end of this event, there will be a call for feedback, and not one thing will change. If it does I’ll be floored.

Seems as though people are making money purchases and still not getting ahead. I was informed that TL does indeed need to make money in order to keep providing this game to us, but at some point they might as well just have an entry fee to participate in these events.

The events have deplorable drop rates, and it’s simply getting boring and frustrating. Either make an event fair for everyone or charge us $20 to enter into the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Agreed. I gave up on this event because I knew it would be impossible to finish.

Unfortunately, the same feedback is given over and over again. Nothing will change. There will be a generic poll at the end of this event, there will be a call for feedback, and not one thing will change. If it does I?ll be floored.

Seems as though people are making money purchases and still not getting ahead. I was informed that TL does indeed need to make money in order to keep providing this game to us, but at some point they might as well just have an entry fee to participate in these events.

The events have deplorable drop rates, and it?s simply getting boring and frustrating. Either make an event fair for everyone or charge us $20 to enter into the event.
    I was lucky to get finished as I started finding items in the newspaper. I don't really agree with the spending money to participate because then barely anyone will be willing to pay as it isn't useful to spend money just for one thing. It is up to us to put the effort in for the prize but I do agree with the fact that they are making it way to difficult for drops! It is also very unfair for people who would want to participate but can't because they don't want to/ can't pay the money

Rhino Keeper
    I won the UFO and when I try to place it it says I need a Metagalactic Meteorite. What is that?? I?ve looked in my store & storage, nothing. Help! Anyone else having this problem?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast