Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Andromeda Dragon Tournament 6/4/19

Rhino Keeper
    Hehehe, I equate Magic to Miracle when I have a Hail Mary battle. Just hoping I get lucky!
    Good to know I'm not alone in figuring this out.
    I do have high hopes for my beast type Unicorn & Dire Wolf. One is level 11 and seems to be a good alternative to Diamond types.
    But the food tho!!

This tourney has turned out to be one hard fight after another. I finally completed it, but every battle from #15 onwards took at least two tries with the last few taking as many as six each

I know the tournament isn't adjusted but when you start winning battles with single fights again after the tourney, it does make you think

BTW, the Andromeda dragon is pretty, but it came from one ugly egg

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This tourney has turned out to be one hard fight after another. I finally completed it, but every battle from #15 onwards took at least two tries with the last few taking as many as six each

I know the tournament isn't adjusted but when you start winning battles with single fights again after the tourney, it does make you think

That?s because all they did for the egg was a quick cut out of part of the tail then filled in the empty space with grey. The egg didn?t have any creativity to it sadly but the dragon is lovely! I wish we could get a champion dragon tournament again for once it?s been WAY too long.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I am not so sure that it isn't adjusted because this tournament I lost more dragons to the healing flower than any ever before even though they were the completely appropriate match!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Executive Chef
    i missed out on winning by the last 6 battles. i fell asleep. i wasn't even tired! but when i woke, there was no way to finish without spending a lot of gold to speed it up & possibly for the hits. she is so pretty too. i kinda slacked in the middle because i was focused on LB
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234