Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Vela? -Mine Closed ?

Fashion Designer

Where is Vela? -Mine Closed ?

After the Leaderboard event started, there was a pop-up about the mine dragon.
    It said to collect Space Minerals from the Mine and craft the Vela dragon.
    BUT, the mine is (still) closed a few hours later. It says "expired".
    Anyone else know what this is about?

Fashion Designer
    I found usually the mine opens on the second day of the month so it will probably open tomorrow. Mine is closed also. I always try to make sure there are no bombs so I don't hit the 25 max before it opens and potentially lose mining opportunities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I found usually the mine opens on the second day of the month so it will probably open tomorrow. Mine is closed also. I always try to make sure there are no bombs so I don't hit the 25 max before it opens and potentially lose mining opportunities.
    I have seen the mine typically open about 4 hrs after the old drgn expires. Right now it's about 7.5 hrs since it expired.

Once or twice b4 we have gotten the pop up for mining but mine was closed. It took several more hours if not a day for S8 to realize they made yet another error and didnt prepare the mine properly. Let's hope they're just running late....sigh

Banned

Mine is closed yet...about 7.5 hrs after last drgn expired

Mine still closed . Its 8:07 Eastern time, about 7,5 hrs after old mine drgn expired.

I unfortunately have 25 bombs so I either leave drgns in chamber and lose LB points or take them out and lose bombs.

S8 please fix ASAP!! These mistakes are happening too too often. I dont think we have had an error free activity in months if not years!!! GEE! This is a sad state of affairs.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I am sure that they are just running late.

Banned
    ARMCHAIR DEVELOPER!!!!!! I know one person will get that joke. But seriously, I'm having the same issue.

Fashion Designer

Anyone got new mining dragon yet?

mine (on the left) is still closed.
    Did S8 forgot to put out a new mining dragon?

i have evo temple finished and ready by my morning, usually the mine will reopen, i waited for six more hours, and still no show.
    Now i am wasting LB points... but if i collect, then i lost quite a number of bombs

Not yet, my mines are still closed as well:

In spite of the fact that a pop up appeared telling me that the mines are opened:

Fashion Designer
    Thank you.
    i though i saw pop up, but i closed them immediately after they pop up (trying to get to my game). i was not sure.

so i have anxiously open and reopen my game today trying to get the latest update in the game, all for nothing.

why o why, the one time i remember to put in dragons in evo temple early trying to get a head start in LB event, i have to wait for the mines to open in order to collect the evolved dragons for bombs.

Yes mine is still shut down saying “expired” but the dragon is showing in the spell shop, already wasted multiple chances of using bombs let’s hope this is fixed ASAP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast