Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Space Dust Leaderboard - June 4 2019

Has anyone not got their points for questing. I just collected on two accounts and the points did not show in my score. Tried restarting and still not there. Not happy, on one game I am in first place and want to stay there.

One of the players on my local board just jumped 35,000 points in an instant. I believe he bought the Value Pack that had the incorrect LB points offered.

It's been fixed though, so no more easy, 35,000 points

Should have bought the pack before posting about the "discovery"
    Last edited by deadpixel; 06-08-19 at 11:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    One of the players on my local board just jumped 35,000 points in an instant. I believe he bought the Value Pack that had the incorrect LB points offered.

As the LB prizes are worth that much to that player & was quick (witted) to grab the offer, he/she deserves the prizes. The apples & dragon are nice bonuses! 😉

Executive Chef
    i saw that and was sooooo tempted to purchase it. but i couldn't justify 30$ for LB.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer

That is too funny! The saddest part is that 35,000 doesn’t even get someone in the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    That is too funny! The saddest part is that 35,000 doesn’t even get someone in the top 100.
    Actually it almost did: no. 100 needed 39,000 crowns

The player that bought that pack in my local LB thought he had bought himself an easy second place on the board. I decided to show him otherwise and worked my way up with some finger-crippling work to pass him by 4,000 points, two hours before the end of the LB, even though he tried to save his position by buying the second value pack.

Thing is that I would have let him keep his spot at second place if he had worked his way up. But I decided to show him that money wasn’t everything after he chose to leapfrog all the players on the LB I was in by buying that pack.

It appears that I have made a mistake about the intentions of the player I overtook and also made a mistake assuming that he had purchased a second value pack.

I apologize to him for this humiliating post.

Read of his true intentions as explained here: DP's hypocrisy and sanctimoniousness
    Last edited by deadpixel; 06-12-19 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Made a mistake about a player's intentions

Fashion Designer
    The player that bought that pack in my local LB thought he had bought himself an easy second place on the board. I decided to show him otherwise and worked my way up with some finger-crippling work to pass him by 4,000 points, two hours before the end of the LB, even though he tried to save his position by buying the second value pack.

Thing is that I would have let him keep his spot at second place if he had worked his way up. But I decided to show him that money wasn’t everything after he chose to leapfrog all the players on the LB I was in by buying that pack.
    That’s a lot of money he spent for second place! Wow! You are s8’s hero by making him buy a second pack. Congratulations on your win!

That’s a lot of money he spent for second place! Wow! You are s8’s hero by making him buy a second pack. Congratulations on your win!
    Third place actually, the first went to DW

Banned

That's showing him deadpixel! I loved your strategy. Congratulations!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast