Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Red Dye

Missing Red Dye

Okay so I reached the red dye..got it but I have no idea where it is or if it did anything. It is not in my storage. What is it and where did it go? Anyone?

Rhino Keeper

Red Dye

Hello, I’m over 4200 points but not received the decoration Red Dye. I want it please.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. No, it's not under "All" or "Decorations"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Deco.
    Since i got to the milestone i cannot even find mine- restarted my game and everything ..i cant believe we get one dec. And one animal out of all these milestones....ugh so sad anymore

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    Okay so I reached the red dye..got it but I have no idea where it is or if it did anything. It is not in my storage. What is it and where did it go? Anyone?
    Same happened to me! It was useless... just to take up space on an empty milestone

Reached The Red dye thing. It is not in my storage. Even after a restart no red dye pot. Isn‘t that just fantastic. :0(

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Since i got to the milestone i cannot even find mine- restarted my game and everything ..i cant believe we get one dec. And one animal out of all these milestones....ugh so sad anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Same happened to me! It was useless... just to take up space on an empty milestone

It’s the same for me, the game says I won it, but it can’t be found anywhere, even after the game is forced-closed and restarted several times.

Can an S8 staff member confirm that this “prize” really exists and that it isn’t simply a placeholder? It’s one thing to be offered disappointing prizes, it’s another thing entirely to discover that the prizes don’t exist.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, I had no interest in it, so I never even looked for the Red Dye once I reached it, but I can confirm that I don't have one in my storage, either.

Update: Checked all three accounts, one of which *just* earned the red dye, but not one account has it. My baby account only has about a dozen things in storage so far, so it's not like it's lost and I can't see it for the clutter. It just isn't there at all.
    Last edited by mymonta; 06-04-19 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast