Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is really going on?

What is really going on?

I would really like to get some answers as to what is happening with this game. I used to love playing and spending money to get creatures that were new and unique! Lately, I feel as if this game is going down hill really fast! I would rather know that they are giving up on this game so I can cut ties or if they are just trying new things? I mean it is not going well if that is the case! We have not had a story book in who knows how long, monthly goal animals are gone ,we keep getting goals for common animals we can already breed so nothing new there, the leaderboards are uneventful and no animals until the very end that are often not even reachable or worth it because the prizes along the way are ridiculously simple and now no new habitat, the world event is a snooze and not worth the time. I just can not believe how bored I am with this game that I was so excited to play everyday! I want to get the attention of Storm8 in hopes of some answers and maybe some hope? Anyone else feeling this way? Voice you opinion!! We need to try to save our game before its too late!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper
    I have been asking myself this question about this game for awhile. I saw a post maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago from someone who was convinced the game was ending and was offering suggestions about how S8 should go about it properly. Elsa was quick to reply that there were no plans to get rid of FFS and that S8 was trying to give players a break since there were so many complaints about too many events. The thread was closed after she replied so there was no further feedback. I'm confused with that answer because we still have back to back events so where is the break? A break once in awhile from events would be great. Less events, high quality prizes...that would be ideal. And we need more expansions and a way to store animals.

Executive Chef
    Having no plans to get rid of it is not the same as actively working to improve it. I think they are doing the bare minimum to keep players engaged and hopeful that new things are coming. But if they had things in the works, they would trumpet it from the rooftops to keep us holding on. It looks like they're rolling out 1 new habitat and 1 new animal per week to keep stringing us along. They don't have the integrity to tell us what's actually happening.

New Resident
    Totally agree. So disappointed, particularly with the changes to the leaderboard events.

We really need some answers! Even if it was a break of some kind. It sure was not the right way to go about doing it! I know others and myself included are close to giving up on this game. I no longer spend money or even try to win anymore events and I cant imagine with how things are going lots of people are forking over money when there really hasnt been any new animals and now no longer a new habitat. Its not even fun anymore. All I do is plant food and breed for Chrystal animals which Im really bored of! I was hoping to get some kind of clarification with this post and with enough people giving feedback that MAYBE they would listen and hopefully not just a reply that theyre giving a break because frankly we?re sick of the way things are going and they owe it to us to listen and reply because after all it really is the fans of this game that are keeping it going just hoping things will get better and improve! I think now they would really need something majestic in order for me to even be amazed and even consider using money at this point. That would include new and unique animals never been done before along with more land! I just think Im reaching farrrr for that at this point because I cant remember the last time I was in love with the new animals since they just keep changing colors of previous animals and not putting in any effort. This is fantasy forest literally anything in this world could be an animal there is millions to choose from! We dont need 56 of the same animal!

Totally agree. Im a really positive human and still hope that these really poor events mean that they have sth big to work on but it‘s probably just a wish. I dont really get any of these changes. Even if they just want to spent less effort in the game: why not use the old stuff like before - why change it to useless stuff?! They only reason would be to loose players but when they‘re not ending the game WHY would they do it
    So Elsa how about answering some questions, starting with: will we ever get expantions and why arent we?

Executive Chef
    Elsa's standard answer is that S8 staff can't remark about what's happening in the game because that is considered "speculation." They can't tell us if new expansions are planned, etc, because it's all just "speculation."'

Executive Chef
    Some answers would be amazing. I feel like we need a whole lot of new stuff to keep players happy. I have not spent money in a long time as I don?t see the point. I can?t buy habitats and I won?t buy animals as I have no where to put them! I?m very annoyed that my last purchases would have been the rune fox and the concussive canary as it wasn?t long after buying then, that i ran completely out of room so I never got the benefit of them. I now have two pretty useless animals that take up a huge amount of room. I remember years ago when I played, they took a whole load of animals out the market and replaced them with new ones to breed for. Iv not bread anything new in so long and only have a few crystal animals left to breed for, so if I see one more koala kadabra, I may scream! Some new goals and achievers would also be great as it gives us something to work on. There are plenty animals that could be brought back to the shop for people to breed for, if we get expansions so we can place them!

Well, while waiting for a reply from up above, you all should take a stroll down memory lane by visiting the forums for the old (no longer supported) games. They will help in setting your expectations

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Well, while waiting for a reply from up above, you all should take a stroll down memory lane by visiting the forums for the old (no longer supported) games. They will help in setting your expectations
    Yep that is my fear for this game...I hope that is not the case tough I am trying to keep the little glimmer of hope I have left lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast