I would really like to get some answers as to what is happening with this game. I used to love playing and spending money to get creatures that were new and unique! Lately, I feel as if this game is going down hill really fast! I would rather know that they are giving up on this game so I can cut ties or if they are just trying new things? I mean it is not going well if that is the case! We have not had a story book in who knows how long, monthly goal animals are gone ,we keep getting goals for common animals we can already breed so nothing new there, the leaderboards are uneventful and no animals until the very end that are often not even reachable or worth it because the prizes along the way are ridiculously simple and now no new habitat, the world event is a snooze and not worth the time. I just can not believe how bored I am with this game that I was so excited to play everyday! I want to get the attention of Storm8 in hopes of some answers and maybe some hope? Anyone else feeling this way? Voice you opinion!! We need to try to save our game before its too late!