Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Evershine - 2019 May 31

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yleo_mama View Post
    What’s the point of waiting until the last hour of the game to pass everyone up and get first? I finally had this happen to me, sucks that I put all the time and effort throughout the event to just randomly get passed up with less than an hour to go by someone who was NEVER even in top 5. There wasn’t much competition this time so I was stoked that I didn’t need to spend a ton of gems. Meh. Oh well, at least I still get an Evershine I guess.
    I was winning when I last looked and when the initial results came up but then ended fourth. If I had waited and lurked towards the bottom of the leaderboard I would have got more points on the spins and saved my feeding to the end and boosted it so quite likely finished higher. Am I competitive or single minded enough to do that? No. would I enjoy the game more? No.
    Just play the game how you like and don’t worry about other people.

Executive Chef
    Ugh, I really liked this creature and wld have gladly made space in an over crowded forest but not one of my accounts got it. Even with a boost, speed breeding for the dusk ox and masses of food spent. So unfair! X

Hi.

Evershine.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evershine Egg.PNG 
Views:	249 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	52010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evershine.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	52011  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ugh, I really liked this creature and wld have gladly made space in an over crowded forest but not one of my accounts got it. Even with a boost, speed breeding for the dusk ox and masses of food spent. So unfair! X
    I feel ya.

New Resident
    I’m competitive by nature so it got under my skin, not enough to do anything other than complain But I’m not single minded which is why I participated the whole time, doesn’t make me like the game any more or less. Thanks for letting me vent though!

Executive Chef
    Yes, let's welcome our new forum member, yleo_mama! Welcome! I hope you'll visit us from time to time (or every day if you want!). The forum has been pretty quiet in recent months due to the slowdown in the number of new animals and events being offered.

Yes, we each have our own style of play. I agree that it sucks to be passed up by a "sniper," as we sometimes call them, when you think you have a lock on winning the animal and then you don't get it. It sounds like you still got it, though, so congratulations! I play like you do and don't wait until the end to snipe. I was very disappointed that I didn't get the animal on any of my 3 accounts, especially after seeing jmatarii's beautiful pictures above.

New Resident
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by yleo_mama View Post
    What?s the point of waiting until the last hour of the game to pass everyone up and get first? I finally had this happen to me, sucks that I put all the time and effort throughout the event to just randomly get passed up with less than an hour to go by someone who was NEVER even in top 5. There wasn?t much competition this time so I was stoked that I didn?t need to spend a ton of gems. Meh. Oh well, at least I still get an Evershine I guess.
    Same thing happened to me, they could have synced their scores with us, but some just have to be first and only. I am starting to get used to this, I guess.

I got it on my ”ancient” account when I fed my Ruby Razorback to level 15. I'd passed the first and second placer, ending with just 6,256 points two hours before the close of the LB event. Apparently, they weren't too interested in winning cause they were only 50 and 80 points behind me respectively.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345