Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    In the current goal, there is no picture of the second recipe (eviclairs) on the second oven. It’s blank. There are pieces of recipes 1and 3 only.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine started doing that wi the new update too. And some of my neighbors are complaining about it too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemichele53 View Post
    My friend gave me info on the oven. I was finished with first oven and the page flashed and disappeared. The oven isn't in the oven list. Thank you in advance for your help. I have an Android phone and tablet.
    Which specific goal are you referring to? The goal disappears from your goal list upon completion. If you are still having issue, please help to provide more details or screenshot will be very helpful.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    In the current goal, there is no picture of the second recipe (eviclairs) on the second oven. It?s blank. There are pieces of recipes 1and 3 only.
    Where do you not see 2nd recipe? I see it in cooking screen. Can you post a screenshot of yours?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Mine started doing that wi the new update too. And some of my neighbors are complaining about it too.
    What specific issue are you reporting? Please help to provide details in your post.

Rhino Keeper
    I just built a shaved ice maker and the recipe that comes up are hive cakes

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I just built a shaved ice maker and the recipe that comes up are hive cakes
    What issue are you reporting? Honeyhive cupcakes is one of the recipes of Shaved Ice Maker from this goal. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...un-20-(5-Days)

This recipe is suppose to be here in this appliance.

Unhappy Food used up while bakery is closed

Can you tell me why my food is being used up on my counters when I have my bakery closed by blocking my door? This never used to be a problem. I've restarted the phone, cleared cashe, uninstalled and reinstalled game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-27-11-46-52.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	52783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-27-11-47-42.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	52784  

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sgipson2015 View Post
    Can you tell me why my food is being used up on my counters when I have my bakery closed by blocking my door? This never used to be a problem. I've restarted the phone, cleared cashe, uninstalled and reinstalled game.
    Blocking the door is not part of the game design. It is a work around some players have found.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Have not fixed FOOD READY NOTIFICATIONS!
    I am really Tired of trying to do one Goal after another when we have to make 1-2 hours stuff and it Keeps Going bad because the Notifications are not working.
    HOW long do we have to wait to get this fixed??

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast