Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

I can't make the quillcake it doesn't exist, will we not get the prize or? I am on an android

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by suertuda View Post
    Android users do not have the Quill Cakes for the side goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I'm missing quillcakes recipe
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred5000 View Post
    I'm missing the quillcakes recipe
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasbakery23 View Post
    I too am missing quill cakes.������
    Quote Originally Posted by soozeequ View Post
    I'm on android and DO have the quillcakes recipe. At the time it became available, android users had to download a new version of Bakery Story to get that month's new goal & recipes, so any newer players may not have that version downloaded. Search bakery story in the Google Play store & see if the prior version is still available to download...its from about 2 or 3 years ago, so it may not be. Its called Bakery Story Poets Cafe
    Otherwise you have to wait til S8 transfers the recipe to the main game, I guess, so everyone can access it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 30precious View Post
    No quillcakes on my Android. Every goal there seems to be an issue. Also still not getting notifications when food is ready. This game is getting to be no fun anymore with all these issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerndoll04 View Post
    I can't make the quillcake it doesn't exist, will we not get the prize or? I am on an android
    The missing Quillcakes has been fixed. See current bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ing-quillcakes

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    The new goal seems to be dropping the white squares.
    Mine too. I've flagged this over.

New Resident
    The recipes are just dropping white squares instead of the actual parts?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by txx0xxt View Post
    The recipes are just dropping white squares instead of the actual parts?
    I've flagged this over earlier. This is a graphical error but don't worry, you can see them and still continue with redeeming your parts under Collectibles screen.

Bakery Story, Story Thyme, no page to buy oven English block stove

My friend gave me info on the oven. I was finished with first oven and the page flashed and disappeared. The oven isn't in the oven list. Thank you in advance for your help. I have an Android phone and tablet.

New Resident
    Am I the only one experiencing this?... In Story Thyme goal, "Buy any floor decoration" has no "buy" button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by joleiyana View Post
    Am I the only one experiencing this?... In Story Thyme goal, "Buy any floor decoration" has no "buy" button.
    Just close the pop up, click on design in the bottom right and go to buy any floor decoration. I always just buy the potted plant as it?s the first in the list. There are cheaper ones to buy though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Just close the pop up, click on design in the bottom right and go to buy any floor decoration. I always just buy the potted plant as it?s the first in the list. There are cheaper ones to buy though.
    thank you!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Thank you! Although after completing the number of dishes required, the goal finished by itself without me buying any floor decoration. I think it's a bug, too.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast