Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

The new goal is not dropping parts. Please help I am on android

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    The new goal is not dropping parts. Please help I am on android
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game first (don't worry, your progress will not be lost between installs). If the issue persists, please reach out to Storm8 Support for help with this issue (link in my signature). They should be able to investigate why this is occurring.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    The last 2 goals were the reward is a kitchen, does not show up in my inventory. The rewards are not locked, they simply don't appear in my Investory after completing both goals. If this keeps up, there is no point in making side goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    The last 2 goals were the reward is a kitchen, does not show up in my inventory. The rewards are not locked, they simply don't appear in my Investory after completing both goals. If this keeps up, there is no point in making side goals.
    If you have already reached out to Support about this, please PM me with your ticket number and specific details (the goals and item names) so I may escalate your case. If you have not reached out to Support yet, please do so (link in my signature).

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Is there a glitch on Bakery " Leprechaun Hideout" can't Request Parts..List of names don't Show!!

New Resident
    My game is crashing all the time these days. Especially when I am working on goals. It's impossible for me to finish the goals. ecause itt spoils food that I just started cooking and constantly gives me a your bakery is out of sync message. I've reinstalled, shut down my phone, etc. Nothing helps. It's very frustrating and has caused me up play less. I've been playing for 8 years so I continue playing because of the connections I've made.

Executive Chef
    I'm on Android had same issue after last update on Google Play on both my devices. I went to app settings forced stopped game and cleared cache. That worked on my phone, but on tablet it didn't. So I backed everything up, including my S8 password just in case, then factory reset the tablet and installed game again and worked great afterwards. But if you've tried everything already email S8 support.

New Resident

Unable to connect to Storm8 ID

Hi all,

I am unable to connect to the game using my Storm8 ID. When I try to log in, it shows the Storm8 apps I have downloaded and asks to overwrite my progress with the data storm8 has. The data is up to date, it knows exactly what I?m up to in bakery story so it?s obviously connecting somehow. But after I go through the process and allow the overwrite it says I?m not logged in.

It?s annoying because a fair few goals require me to connect with friends, which I can?t because I can?t properly log into my Storm8 account!

I?m afraid to try deleting and re-downloading the app in case I lose progress.

Any help would be great!!

I am on iPhone, iOS 16.5.1
    Game version 1.9.4

Quote Originally Posted by aksha View Post
    Hi all,

I am unable to connect to the game using my Storm8 ID. When I try to log in, it shows the Storm8 apps I have downloaded and asks to overwrite my progress with the data storm8 has. The data is up to date, it knows exactly what I?m up to in bakery story so it?s obviously connecting somehow. But after I go through the process and allow the overwrite it says I?m not logged in.

It?s annoying because a fair few goals require me to connect with friends, which I can?t because I can?t properly log into my Storm8 account!

I?m afraid to try deleting and re-downloading the app in case I lose progress.

Any help would be great!!

I am on iPhone, iOS 16.5.1
    Game version 1.9.4
    This is something you would need help from Storm8 Support with. Please reach out to them and file a ticket; they should be able to help you log in and keep your game progress intact. Just in case though, you can take screenshots of things you want to ensure are kept intact (items you have collected; recipes/appliances you have unlocked; etc.)

Link to Storm8 Support

Need Me? Send me a PM

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This is something you would need help from Storm8 Support with. Please reach out to them and file a ticket; they should be able to help you log in and keep your game progress intact. Just in case though, you can take screenshots of things you want to ensure are kept intact (items you have collected; recipes/appliances you have unlocked; etc.)

Link to Storm8 Support
    Thanks heaps, I?ve reached out