Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    I am level 30 and stuck on the goal needing the classic bread oven. I do not have this oven to purchase and can not move forward with goals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashpickle View Post
    I am level 30 and stuck on the goal needing the classic bread oven. I do not have this oven to purchase and can not move forward with goals.
    Since I'm not sure how far you are into the bread goals, I'm going to answer in general:

Here is a link to the thread for that goal set: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Goals-5-17-12

The first post shows a complete list of all the goals in that set (I think there's like 20 or so) so you can make sure you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Classic Bread Oven. If you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Bread Oven and it's still locked, then support will likely need to visit your account.

New Resident
    I am sorry - I am down to serve 2 hot cross buns.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since I'm not sure how far you are into the bread goals, I'm going to answer in general:

Here is a link to the thread for that goal set: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Goals-5-17-12

The first post shows a complete list of all the goals in that set (I think there's like 20 or so) so you can make sure you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Classic Bread Oven. If you've completed all the goals needed to unlock the Bread Oven and it's still locked, then support will likely need to visit your account.

Honey Mixer has NO FOOD items

I use an Android. When I opened up my honey mixers there are no food items to prepare & I cannot purchase any more appliances. I visited a neighbor and they are building & preparing food in their mixers. how may I correct my problem? thank you

I thank you for restoring the food items. I purchased 2 more mixers but now they are missing from the floor. I would like to purchase more honey mixers. Will you put it back on the list? And will my 95000 coins be replaced? Thank you?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowneplaza7 View Post
    I thank you for restoring the food items. I purchased 2 more mixers but now they are missing from the floor. I would like to purchase more honey mixers. Will you put it back on the list? And will my 95000 coins be replaced? Thank you?
    Make sure you visit another bakery to do a force safe of your game progress. See What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Game Guide, link in my signature.

Farm Supplier
    Rynetory2 - lots of players are being very vocal in the discussion forum about the counter presentation for the latest Floral Delight recipe. Although not technically a bug per se, the design is frankly aesthetically unsettling. Is there any chance devs can replace it with something more acceptable? Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    Rynetory2 - lots of players are being very vocal in the discussion forum about the counter presentation for the latest Floral Delight recipe. Although not technically a bug per se, the design is frankly aesthetically unsettling. Is there any chance devs can replace it with something more acceptable? Thank you!
    I've sent in this request and feedback.

Bakery Story is crashing when I visit neighbors. The screen comes up with only a few items in my neighbor?s bakery with white walls and floor. Slowly tries to load, then crashes. I have done all the suggested fixes, twice, and it?s still happening. It?s happened before and I know others have complained about the same thing. Always seems to happen after an update. I am using an Apple iPad. All device updates have been automatically downloaded, so I am up to date. Please fix this issue.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast