Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whitster382 View Post
    How do we know when this is fixed? They screw us over with the number of parts and completion time, I’d like to get started. But I can’t check the app every 5 minutes.
    Also waiting to be reimbursed. These guys have really fallen off.
    I miss the good ole days… :-/ People are flying off the handle. It isn’t pretty.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Tried buying the floor tiles and the wall paper twice. It keeps starting me over with the goal. I still have the wall paper and floor tiles from the first round of buying though! What is going on??

I?m not buying anymore! I can?t get anywhere with the goal.
    Same my other account looks like it?s nit an issue but it?s still an issue on this account ????

Rhino Keeper
    I am hoping they give us back our coins and reset the clock. This is just so infuriating. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zedlyoo2 View Post
    Same my other account looks like it?s nit an issue but it?s still an issue on this account ????
    I’m trying to figure out why some accounts have the problem and others don’t….This is bunk. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mablades View Post
    I also had the same issue. I lost almost $500,000 coins trying to start this goal. I hope the fix includes a reimbursement!
    I feel your pain. bought the wall paper and floor tiles twice before I realized what was going on.

Rhino Keeper
    First off, this is a problem for EVERYONE. Not just me. So why would I report this? Storm has lost their mind?. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    This goal is working for some of my neighbors. They are able to request parts for the new goal appliance.

eta: still not working for me. have lots of wallpapers and floor tiles. Still registering as ZERO.
    Last edited by dernhelm; 10-04-22 at 01:05 PM. Reason: adding

New Resident
    I sure hope it gets fixed soon and we do get the coins back. I bought the paper and tiles three times 😭

So I restarted my phone and did the goal one more time then immediately bought the ovens. That seemed to have worked. Idk if just restarting the phone would have worked (I highly doubt it). Idk if this is helpful to anyone else. Still a little miffed I wasted so many coins, but it works now so whatever, I guess.

It’s working finally you can buy the cheapest wallpapers and tiles it will count