Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

I am having the same issue as everyone else. Pity it’s not fixed as quick as they fixed the last glitch on the donut goal when all the recipes is were unlocked..That was fixed super fast haha ��

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Reporting this over.
    Thank you very much. Hopefully it gets resolved with some kind of compensation for all the coins we’ve lost. I doubt it, but a girl can wish.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Same here please request some sort of compensation for this mess my neighbors and I just spent copious amounts of money and coins for this to go unchecked and not to have it rectified in some way. Ty

I'm wondering what to do when the amount of wallpaper exceeds the number of walls I have but haven't gotten credit for buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've put the word out to all the Mods as well in the hopes that if the team misses this thread, they can flag it with the team.
    Thank you AnnirasSweets my only concern is how will we know it?s fixed and how long will it take ?

I've purchase the event wallpaper several times over. I don't even have amy walls left to purchase any more.

Can you please fix this issue? I want to complete this event.

Rhino Keeper
    What?s with the glitch!?! Takes every second to complete a goal anyway now this?

I am having the same problem with wallpaper and floor tiles

New Resident
    Same on the wallpaper & flooring did it twice and keeps resetting as if I never did but purchased twice already.

Just opened goal & I bought all the wallpaper & tiles went to place my first oven & it flashed up Processing & took away the completed sections of the goal but the wallpaper & tiles are still in my inventory but on the clipboard it says I haven?t bought them, as I don?t have much money I used 6 gems to skip the goal of wallpaper & tiles & went to place the oven & it?s gone to processing again & wiped it all again so now on top of losing the money to buy it all the first time I also lost 6 gems. Will I get the coins & gems given back to me or have I lost both?