Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by OMW1 View Post
    I'm noticing an issue with collecting a diamond once I bake an item to a new level. It's not giving me a diamond.
    We don't receive gems for each level of recipe mastery, just for level 2 and 4 - you can find the details for each level of mastery here in the BS Game Guide.

If you're not receiving the gem reward right away for those specific levels, first step would be to force close your app and reopen it which sometimes helps rewards show. If that's not the case and you're just not receiving the rewards at all, you will need to Open a Support Ticket with the team. Hope this helps!

It?s not allowing me to complete the side goal in any of my three bakeries. Very frustrating!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laprovence View Post
    It?s not allowing me to complete the side goal in any of my three bakeries. Very frustrating!!
    Oh dear Please reach out to Support (link in my signature) - perhaps they could determine why this is happening. Hoping you'll be back to completing side goals very soon!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My neighbors are not receiving my requests for parts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Restarted my phone etc. Playing on IOS.

Has the Push Notifications bugnon Android been addressed yet? I just redownloaded the game so I'm assuming Storm8 hasn't fixed it, but I hoped there was a work around or something. I love BS1 to bits and this has been such a bummer for the past few years.

The icon to watch ads for diamonds doesn?t show up for me anymore. It?s been like 3 days ):

My ovens are not dropping items for new goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    My ovens are not dropping items for new goals
    same here!! Pls fix this

I am currently on the second oven of the Hurray For Hollywood goal. I have baked 30 of the first recipe. The second recipe opened and then the processing screen popped up. Now its acting like I have not completed baking 30 of the first dish when I just served my last 5 to unlock the recipe. I clicked on the goal tab again and now its saying I need to bake 5 more to unlock the second recipe. So now I have to waste another 2 hours to unlock it again! Please fix this, im on IOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloroformkitten View Post
    Has the Push Notifications bugnon Android been addressed yet? I just redownloaded the game so I'm assuming Storm8 hasn't fixed it, but I hoped there was a work around or something. I love BS1 to bits and this has been such a bummer for the past few years.
    Pushing this . I am unable to receive push notification for years