Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by NellielStorm View Post
    Flatform- iOS 14.8
    Bakery Story 1.9.3
    Looking at Newsfeed when this happened.

Had a part request that showed up and it said from 2 days ago.

I?m on the app daily 5x and check newsfeed constantly. Absolutely no way missed that part request.

I?m very much into goal and gifting. Gems are expensive. So make sure get parts from everyone and I make sure I gift them and look for any parts request.

I can?t expect them to gift me twice if I don?t seem like I only give once, because their request never show up at all or on time. Due to a bug in game. Make me look unreliable when I demand so much from my neighbors. (Made a post to add me if u want reliable gifter and vice versa. Not a social in that add me for a ?friend? way.)

Part request showing up late also affects HOW much TIME left we have. If our parts show up late our 15 days to build GET cut. It makes a BIG difference. This another reason why you need to EXTEND goal time.

I?m extremely upset and disappointed about this. Making all the effort but this bug is messing it all up.

Please extend goal time if that bug about parts not showing at all or showing 2 whole days left, (forgot to screenshot I will add one, if it does it again).

If that bug with parts request not showing or showing up late can?t be fixed then at least have the decency to extend goal time. Because that you have the power to do.

Otherwise it?s like I?m wasting my time and forced to use  that I?m saving for big sale. Used to be able to buy easily when I worked. Disability keeps me from doing so. I?m a hard worker and do so much overtime now my body paying for it. Not blaming you but please extend goal time!
    Oh no! Please contact support using the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I noticed the issues that whenever i try adding a new neigbour in textfield social invite:
    That the letters in the in Text field are not showing up at all, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    The fault for that cannot lye with my phone, cause it is a really new Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy A32.
    I noticed some reviews saying in the Google Playstore, that you did not update all of your Games for a very long time?
    Is this the issues i get when trying to add new neigbours.
    If it is technically due to your outdated games, please investigate and please correct the error as soon as possible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 11-18-21 at 05:32 PM.

After logging in a few minutes ago, I noticed the pistachio parfeit 1hr recipe from the candy oven has disappeared

New Resident
    Same with my game, pistachio pudding is gone from candy oven. Android.

I’ve reported this over.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steller91 View Post
    After logging in a few minutes ago, I noticed the pistachio parfeit 1hr recipe from the candy oven has disappeared
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTeaser View Post
    Same with my game, pistachio pudding is gone from candy oven. Android.
    This has been fixed now.

New Resident

Colorful cuisine goal

Most sure I did not receive last 3 points for baking of goal goodies. Should have 9 not still just 6. Pearls Treats bakery.

New Resident
    I have goals to buy certain tables/wall decorations but it?s locked and i can?t do anything to complete my challenge.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by milly4416 View Post
    I have goals to buy certain tables/wall decorations but it?s locked and i can?t do anything to complete my challenge.
    Which goal in specific are you working on?

Hi there,
    I think it would be exceptionally beneficial for everyone if the game had a delete option for the gift inventory.all our gift inventories ar filled with odd number of constrictible parts that are either excess or of ovens not yet available to the user as everyone started playing at different times.being able to delete that excess and useless inventory would help in accessing the stuff we actually we actually need much easier and since the current algorithm adds the latest received item at the end of the list and not at th top..so scrolling through multiple pages of that would significantly reduce...

Thankyou