Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Fashion Designer
    Hello, I just experienced an issue I've never had before. I counted my gifts to make sure I have enough slot of them to receive parts I need so I tend to decline things I don't need. I was playing and I saw that I already had enough parts of peach mixer manual, 40/40 but lacking on the spring one. So I declined 2 peach mixer manual gifts and waited for someone to give me the springs. I picked up my food and decorated my bakery a little. When I tapped on the unfinished mixer to see if someone else had answered my request (I requested for spring), it said that I had 38/40 peach mixer manual. I closed the game and opened it again just in case but the numbers still the same. Then my neighbors said that my gifts were already full. Is there anyone who could explain what had possibly happened? Thank you. I play using Android device, Oreo one.

Hi,
    Not sure if this is happening to just me. So far I haven?t seen any posts about the Pleasant Peach Pie. Even though I have already completed that part of the goal, twice today I keep getting messages saying it?s ready and it?s cooked too long.
    One of the other things I was wondering is maybe something is happening with the way data is being saved when resetting internet settings. I also keep getting strange messages at times saying my password is incorrect.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Hello, I just experienced an issue I've never had before. I counted my gifts to make sure I have enough slot of them to receive parts I need so I tend to decline things I don't need. I was playing and I saw that I already had enough parts of peach mixer manual, 40/40 but lacking on the spring one. So I declined 2 peach mixer manual gifts and waited for someone to give me the springs. I picked up my food and decorated my bakery a little. When I tapped on the unfinished mixer to see if someone else had answered my request (I requested for spring), it said that I had 38/40 peach mixer manual. I closed the game and opened it again just in case but the numbers still the same. Then my neighbors said that my gifts were already full. Is there anyone who could explain what had possibly happened? Thank you. I play using Android device, Oreo one.
    Maybe this is a sync issue whereby your game progress was not sync or properly saved. This might be because you were in the Design mode for ages...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    Not sure if this is happening to just me. So far I haven?t seen any posts about the Pleasant Peach Pie. Even though I have already completed that part of the goal, twice today I keep getting messages saying it?s ready and it?s cooked too long.
    One of the other things I was wondering is maybe something is happening with the way data is being saved when resetting internet settings. I also keep getting strange messages at times saying my password is incorrect.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    Hmmm sounds weird. I would advise you to check your device settings.

New Resident

Exclamation I need to change storm8 id and email

I've had an issue my WiFi getting hacked and need to change my storm8 id and email. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xzience View Post
    I've had an issue my WiFi getting hacked and need to change my storm8 id and email. Does anyone know how to go about doing that?
    Sorry to hear that. For changing of Storm8 ID, you need to contact Support: support form and make sure you select "Account Question" category. See here how on to contact Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

While you wait for Support to respond to you, I will advise you to change your Wifi password and game password as soon as possible.

Farm Supplier
    Well right off the bat, making food spoil while a player is offline, is just plain rude & greedy. I don't mind spending a gem here or there, but being forced to do so is unsettling & distasteful. When my goal is reached, I will be deleting the game. It's already annoying me & I'm only at level 5.

I play for entertainment & relaxation & will gladly spend money on something fun. This is not.

Question Tips Not Being Recognized

Hi,
    How is everyone doing? When trying to leave tips sometimes it keeps crashing and not counting the tip I just left my neighbor. It seems to be doing the same thing in Restaurant Story. This is a new iPad, so it should be working right. Unless it?s something wrong with my account.
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Using android samsung. All new goal parts Collectables are stuck at 11 in bakery story goal. It should be more than 70 till now. But in restaurant story it is showing perfect. Number is increasing with each new recipe. Pls help. Experiencing this problem for the 1st time. Thank u and regards

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast