Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

I will look but I have not redecorated in months and this just stared.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    I will look but I have not redecorated in months and this just stared.
    It looks like it was most likely an accidental thing. A lot of times when I tap and drag to move the screen I'll accidentally move a counter or whatnot as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I am just coming back to the game after a few years, there used to be a spreadsheet (from Sehana?) showing profits by dish and a lot of other helpful info. Does anyone know of that and where it is? I believe it was a Google doc. Thanks in advance - Rees630

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    I am just coming back to the game after a few years, there used to be a spreadsheet (from Sehana?) showing profits by dish and a lot of other helpful info. Does anyone know of that and where it is? I believe it was a Google doc. Thanks in advance - Rees630
    The old CookBook Guide is located here, the current and updated CookBook Guide is located here but it is a work in progress.

The player Sehana has moved their spreadsheets and info guides to another website so you'll have to search the web for that. I'm pretty sure it's against forum policy to post third party links but it's easy enough to find.

I want to ask the game to indicate when the food is ready. None of the android phones signal. Even though the program is new on the phone... and is set in the game. I have been playing this game for many years, it used to work well. Could this help? Thank you very much!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadoc800 View Post
    I want to ask the game to indicate when the food is ready. None of the android phones signal. Even though the program is new on the phone... and is set in the game. I have been playing this game for many years, it used to work well. Could this help? Thank you very much!
    This is a known issue that's been reported but I don't think there's any fix out yet. For more info and discussion, feel free to visit the Bugs Thread on the topic here.

Farm Supplier
    My bakery will not acknowledge that I have purchased Sky Beacons for the "Sour Sunshine" event goal. I have purchased a few and have a couple hanging in my bakery, but it will not trigger the goal checkpoint.
    Edited to add: this has since been resolved. I purchased more and it gave me credit. Thanks!
    Last edited by sewknitty; 07-18-21 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Resolved

Host(ess)
    Pending gifts.

Why are they still showing even after hitting ?use?.

Deleted some people because I thought they were not sending gifts. Specifically put out a post to add me for parts only. And that happen.

I saw a lending gift from people I deleted still. And I don?t even recall seeing them send me that gift in the first place! (Why I deleted unceremoniously!)

Please fix.

Quote Originally Posted by NellielStorm View Post
    Pending gifts.

Why are they still showing even after hitting ?use?.

Deleted some people because I thought they were not sending gifts. Specifically put out a post to add me for parts only. And that happen.

I saw a lending gift from people I deleted still. And I don?t even recall seeing them send me that gift in the first place! (Why I deleted unceremoniously!)

Please fix.
    Gifts will stay in the pending gifts menu after you accept them if you have not yet sent a gift to the sender for the day. This is so you can send a gift back to neighbors who gifted you. They will remain here for 7 days. Hope this helps!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Flatform- iOS 14.8
    Bakery Story 1.9.3
    Looking at Newsfeed when this happened.

Had a part request that showed up and it said from 2 days ago.

I?m on the app daily 5x and check newsfeed constantly. Absolutely no way missed that part request.

I?m very much into goal and gifting. Gems are expensive. So make sure get parts from everyone and I make sure I gift them and look for any parts request.

I can?t expect them to gift me twice if I don?t seem like I only give once, because their request never show up at all or on time. Due to a bug in game. Make me look unreliable when I demand so much from my neighbors. (Made a post to add me if u want reliable gifter and vice versa. Not a social in that add me for a ?friend? way.)

Part request showing up late also affects HOW much TIME left we have. If our parts show up late our 15 days to build GET cut. It makes a BIG difference. This another reason why you need to EXTEND goal time.

I?m extremely upset and disappointed about this. Making all the effort but this bug is messing it all up.

Please extend goal time if that bug about parts not showing at all or showing 2 whole days left, (forgot to screenshot I will add one, if it does it again).

If that bug with parts request not showing or showing up late can?t be fixed then at least have the decency to extend goal time. Because that you have the power to do.

Otherwise it?s like I?m wasting my time and forced to use 💎 that I?m saving for big sale. Used to be able to buy easily when I worked. Disability keeps me from doing so. I?m a hard worker and do so much overtime now my body paying for it. Not blaming you but please extend goal time!