Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    I baked 3 chocolate jelly puddings at noon EST. I went to serve them at 5:15pm EST and THEY WERE GONE! I sent a ticket only to get a response that Storm 8 is not responding to individual requests. I?m pissed. Now I have to waste another 5 hours baking them which is setting me back.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janiece81 View Post
    I baked 3 chocolate jelly puddings at noon EST. I went to serve them at 5:15pm EST and THEY WERE GONE! I sent a ticket only to get a response that Storm 8 is not responding to individual requests. I?m pissed. Now I have to waste another 5 hours baking them which is setting me back.
    I think that technically this isn't classified as a bug but rather a sync error. Because all of our game progress is saved on the Storm8 servers our games have to connect with their servers frequently to update our progress which is referred to as syncing.

When our games try to sync with s8 but are interrupted or whatever you want to call it this can cause a sync error (we players commonly refer to it as a 'rollback'). Basically this means the game rolls back the short-term progress we've made / the last moves made in our games are forgotten.

When I find that my game is rolling back (happens a lot in DS and CS) - I always try to force a sync before I close out my game and it does seem to help mitigate the amount of rollbacks I experience. There's a little section in the Game Guide that you may find helpful - it has a few tips on how to force a sync to help ensure your progress is saved.

Hope this helps!

Host(ess)
    Device: android Galaxy tab E tablet
    Game version: updated
    Device version: 7.1.1
    Problem: ive been having this bug since it started it happened for ton of months im not reciving any notifs about anything in both bakery story and resturant story ive posted reports and i was not the only one with this issue ive reinstalled reseted this game constantly nothing has bern working its extremely difficult to accomplish anything in these games with no notifs.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    Device: android Galaxy tab E tablet
    Game version: updated
    Device version: 7.1.1
    Problem: ive been having this bug since it started it happened for ton of months im not reciving any notifs about anything in both bakery story and resturant story ive posted reports and i was not the only one with this issue ive reinstalled reseted this game constantly nothing has bern working its extremely difficult to accomplish anything in these games with no notifs.
    This is a known issue but no official fix has been offered yet. You may want to check out the established Bugs Thread on the topic for more details or further discussion.

ATTENTION GOAL GLITCH?-
    There is a glitch that needs fixing!!
    I just started cooking on the last part of the goal (9th part) and the goal disappeared off of my clipboard in the upper left hand corner showing only the Spooky Surprise crate.
    It?s as if I finished the goal but yet I have not finished. The collection box showing 5 days left on the lower right side of the screen still opens up. Can someone please fix this tysm.
    I use an iPhone IOS 14.1

account hacked! i cant access to my bakery, when i open bs there is another storm8 and another bakery, not mine and i was that someone is playing in my bakery, he/shes expanded the place using my coins and gems. also it says that my storm8 id and password is incorrect. what should i do? ive alreday emailed s8.

Quote Originally Posted by therainbowscafe_18 View Post
    account hacked! i cant access to my bakery, when i open bs there is another storm8 and another bakery, not mine and i was that someone is playing in my bakery, he/shes expanded the place using my coins and gems. also it says that my storm8 id and password is incorrect. what should i do? ive alreday emailed s8.
    I’m sorry that you are having this issue. Please wait for support to respond to your request. It may take several business days
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I am on the sweet seat goal. Bought 6 tables and then went to buy the chairs, but I don?t have them? So I spent 36,000 on tables but no matching chairs and can?t finish goal? Then I noticed there are other items in the goal I am supposed to buy such as chocolate water fountains that also are not available. Won?t be wasting anymore money to buy gems in this game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by juliedelaney View Post
    I am on the sweet seat goal. Bought 6 tables and then went to buy the chairs, but I don?t have them? So I spent 36,000 on tables but no matching chairs and can?t finish goal? Then I noticed there are other items in the goal I am supposed to buy such as chocolate water fountains that also are not available. Won?t be wasting anymore money to buy gems in this game.
    This is a known issue that unfortunately does not have a fix yet. Please see the established Bugs Thread on the topic for more info or to continue the discussion.

Host(ess)

Same thing is happening to me

I am having the same issue. One day 7 neighbors did not get my request. Usually it is 3-4. And I have not sent requests to anyone that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfitbs2 View Post
    I?m currently having some issues with my material requests in that when I send them out about an hour after reset, I get messages saying that I have already sent a request to X amount of people, usually 2 or 3 each time are not getting my requests. I don?t send requests to everyone in one go, I usually send them in batches of 10-12 at a time. This has been happening for about 3.5 weeks. Some of my neighbours have confirmed that they have not received requests from me despite my sending them, and that I do not get 20 of my requests filled.

Storm8 ID: wtfitbs2
    Game: Bakery Story
    Version: 1.8.3
    Device: iPad5,3
    OS Version: 12.3.1

Saturday 17th August - This is still an issue in both Bakery & Restaurant Story!