Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by choosezaz View Post
    I always force close and restart the game. I finished the Honey Garden goal and recd the pop ups saying I had recd the floor decoration reward, however it is not in my storage. I have force closed and restarted, but it still isn?t there.
    If you open your goal book, is the goal Honey Garden Part 4 still showing as completed, meaning is the goal no longer in your book?

If no - then your game had a sync error and doesn't realize you finished the final part of the goal and will only give you the prize if you complete whichever tasks are left unchecked. Since you likely won't have time to do this, you'll have to open a Support Ticket to contact the team directly to see if they can help you.

If yes - this will sound silly but make sure you're looking in the correct area of your inventory and be sure you're flipping through the pages slowly. The Chick Pen will not be in the back of the inventory with the other goal rewards because it was originally released as a normal Market Purchase item, it will be well into the middle of the list. On my iOS device it is between Dragon Baby and Flanta floor decos. If you go through your inventory carefully and are absolutely sure you've not been awarded the item, you'll have to open a Support Ticket to contact the team directly.

Rhino Keeper

Question Stuck neighbour

I removed a player from my Bakery Story & Restaurant Story & then I removed her as a friend from my Facebook so why does her bakery still appear in my neighbours list in Bakery Story? So then I thought ok I?ll check Restaurant Story & guess what... her restaurant was still in Restaurant Story in my neighbours list so I went back to Facebook & clicked on her name in the search list & put a block on her name went back to Bakery Story, no way it?s not possibleshe is STILL listed as a neighbour
    So I go back to my Restaurant Story & she?s gone yay but go back into Bakery Story & click on Neighbours list & yes you guessed it she?s still there. Please help me Storm8 I don?t want her in my neighbours list she doesn?t play and I?m tired of keep passing her name when gifting or going into her bakery & exiting again as the tables stay full it?s wasted time, surely there is some way you can remove her permanently for me please?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F5DBFF7-4222-4C20-8E0C-5688FD09EA6E.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	55429
    Last edited by Debs4090; 05-06-20 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Tried to change punctuation but won’t let me still ? Instead of apostrophe

New Resident
    What was the resolution? I can't find it. I'm having same problem in Rs AND BS. I logged the issue but was sent to the forum to search for similar issue to find fix. Please help...

New Resident
    My above issue is regading material requests not being sent to neigbours...not sure why my post was put under here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VOZY View Post
    My above issue is regading material requests not being sent to neigbours...not sure why my post was put under here
    Can you give more details? How many requests are you sending per day and to how many neighbors?

Goal Pop-ups Repeating

1. My device is Android version 7.0, galaxy tab S2
    2. game version 1.6.0.3g
    3. the problem
    When accessing the game (bakery story), after being away for awhile, and every time after accessing a different WiFi connection, ALL goal pop ups repeat, including notices for "time has run out ... do you want to buy".

This is making the game unplayable. I'm likely to quit if this isn't resolved within the next week.

Also, think I accidentally spent precious gems on a goal reward I already had. I clicked past so fast I cannot say which or how many gems. My storm I'd is museglo if you can research and refund any gems spent for any purchases (I did skip 1 sweetcorn goal, but shouldn't have had to).

I moved storage to SD card, closed and restarted game. Restarting causes it to happen more often, as well as joining a different WiFi network.

Thx, Gloria

Ps, it's impossible to search because it looks in all forums. Need ability to select just the specific game bugs & issues.

Host(ess)
    I keep baking items and the count never goes past 2. This happens in every new goal and I am tired of wasting my time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by giadyl View Post
    I keep baking items and the count never goes past 2. This happens in every new goal and I am tired of wasting my time.
    Which goal is this happening with for the current goal?

Sometimes when Im playing, ill get kicked off. And then I go back on the game only to see the last couple mintier ive been on the game are gone. Not sure if it?s just my phone being weird or if the app kicks me off & loses my progress

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beingme730 View Post
    Sometimes when Im playing, ill get kicked off. And then I go back on the game only to see the last couple mintier ive been on the game are gone. Not sure if it?s just my phone being weird or if the app kicks me off & loses my progress
    It sounds like you're having a sync issue which is common. Since all of our game progress is stored on s8 servers and not our own devices, every few minutes our games will connect to their servers to save our progress. When the game rolls back your progress it's usually because of issues with said syncing. Either your game isn't fully connecting with their servers while syncing or it's not connecting with their servers frequently enough to save all of your actions.

Over the years, I've seen many players (myself included) experience these types of issues - especially in the other graphic-heavy s8 games like DS and CS. The common advice is to try 'forcing' a sync after performing actions. You'll have to pay attention to your game to see how often you seem to be experiencing the rollbacks to figure out how often you should force a sync; it's different for everyone.

Methods of forcing a sync include: leaving a message on your wall, deleting a message from your wall or visiting a neighbor. Other than forcing a sync, some players find that once they are done playing, if they force close their app then immediately open it again and let it load fully before closing once more helps their game stability.

Keep in mind that this isn't a guaranteed fix, it's just the popular advice backed up by anecdotal evidence so results will vary. That said, I hope this helps!

If you feel like this doesn't help your rollbacks, you can always visit the Game Guide help section: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267

And as always, you can contact S8 Support directly via Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new