Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinki998 View Post
    Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindsor View Post
    I haven't gotten ads for gems either.
    Sadly, this is not a bug. The in-game videos are a promotional feature that can come and go randomly and without warning. Here's a link to the discussions thread on the topic https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-videos/page19

I have an IPhone 7. My game version is 1.8.4.

When in the shop, if I place something with no count amount- as in the item is retired- I am sent back to the start of that shopping tab. It?s horribly inconvenient to place more than 1 of a retired item or an item with no coin amount (such as items obtained thru completing collections).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    I have an IPhone 7. My game version is 1.8.4.

When in the shop, if I place something with no count amount- as in the item is retired- I am sent back to the start of that shopping tab. It?s horribly inconvenient to place more than 1 of a retired item or an item with no coin amount (such as items obtained thru completing collections).
    This isn't a bug - unfortunately, it's just the way the Inventory navigation behaves when placing retired/limited time items. It's a pain and we've been asking for it to be changed for years but I think we're stuck with this for the long haul.

The only way around it that I've found is to bounce between both types of devices. I keep an old android device and when I'm redecorating my place I use it to place items from my inventory to the board and then I go back to my iOS device to rearrange the items and do the final adjustments. It takes a bit longer but nowhere near as long as iOS only would take.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenTreasures View Post
    I've been playing Bakery Story for six years now and put quite an amount of money into it. For years this bug of random goals popping up, stating I didn't finish them (although I did!), keeps re-appearing. Two days ago, I was just about to activate a recipe on the oven, the bug appeared again, just when I clicked on the oven. Due to that I lost 110 gems! I don't even know what for exactly and I am shocked about the loss!!! I want those gems back, who can help me?!
    Playing on Android 7.0, Game version 1.6.0.3g
    Anyone can help on this or know how to reach out to S8 without immediately closing any tickets? Would be highly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenTreasures View Post
    Anyone can help on this or know how to reach out to S8 without immediately closing any tickets? Would be highly appreciated!
    They don't care. Had sort of the same problem in RS last goal.
    Due to a glitch in the game I lost 63 gems but they do nothing about it.

Same with the problem I have with requests lately. I only get 10 requests a day instead of the 20 I should have got.
    It's pretty anoying they don't want to fix these problems.
    It makes me not want to spend any money on these games again.

New Resident
    No videos for me too. I have expanded my bakery and wanted to use the same tables and wall papers. Realised that it's no longer there. How annoying and stupid is this? Why do items disappear? That is silly. These items were not the limited addition once. All of a sudden it's not there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Deena007 View Post
    No videos for me too. I have expanded my bakery and wanted to use the same tables and wall papers. Realised that it's no longer there. How annoying and stupid is this? Why do items disappear? That is silly. These items were not the limited addition once. All of a sudden it's not there.
    If the items were not something that could be classified as Holiday or Seasonal then they were likely removed after a sale. For the past year or so when we have a sale, everything that was discounted during that time is removed.

As to why they were removed, I recall seeing a response from the team years back that the removal of items from the Market is mainly done to make room for new items to be added.

Here's a link to the current sale thread so you can see a list of all the items that are on offer and therefore what items will likely be removed when the sale ends in three days: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ril-24-Spring!

The keyboard is kind of broken in the game. I have been having a propane where if anything besides the normal emoji keyboard or the qwerty keyboard, the game will not allow me to change back to a useable keyboard. I have been trying to change back. I have closed and restarted the app but I still cannot get the correct keyboards to open in the app. Posting on neighbor’s walls is now impossible for me.

Host(ess)
    Can't post messages in bs since a couple of days. Android version 9 on Samsung A tablet.

Can't see what I'm typing, so posting is kinda impossible on ppls walls. Lots of people also can't play. Lots of complaints in the Netherlands. We tried the usual solutions. Not working. Please fix ASAP.

No one responding? I'd like to get a reply on this please.

Also, people with android 10 can't play at all? Lots of my bs friends complaining they can't play!!!

Why don't we get a new bs version up to date? It's 2020! We used to get new versions in the past..
    Long time loyal players are about to quit, me included 😢
    Last edited by FcNAC; 04-30-20 at 05:22 AM.

New Resident
    I always force close and restart the game. I finished the Honey Garden goal and recd the pop ups saying I had recd the floor decoration reward, however it is not in my storage. I have force closed and restarted, but it still isn?t there.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast