Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticHaize View Post
    I would love to have my coins back as well, I unfortunately kept purchasing the goal items, 3 times, this is definitely something that they should refund. The game is hard enough as of late and this just adds to the stress load.���� I really miss the old game style.
    I think we all miss the old goal style. 30 days to complete, a 5 day goal once a month, and weekly updates. Now, it is insane. Most of us lost hundreds of thousands of coins. They gave us a teensy tiny 1 eyed purple eater as a “sorry” gift. Guess that means we are out the coins. What a shame.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Confirmed that the issue with the Bewitching Baking Goal has been fixed!

If you your goal asks you to buy Wallpapers or Floor Tiles, you can buy ANY Wallpaper or Tile to qualify for this task. The dev team also made a goal: A Monstrous Apology, which you can find in your goal book.

For anyone that feels they need coin or gem reimbursement will have to contact Support for further assistance. Link is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Confirmed that the issue with the Bewitching Baking Goal has been fixed!

If you your goal asks you to buy Wallpapers or Floor Tiles, you can buy ANY Wallpaper or Tile to qualify for this task. The dev team also made a goal: A Monstrous Apology, which you can find in your goal book.

For anyone that feels they need coin or gem reimbursement will have to contact Support for further assistance. Link is in my signature
    My game still won?t read the floor tiles and wallpaper. I bought cheaper wallpaper and it still says 0. I can?t keep spending my coins on an issue that isn?t resolved. It?s almost impossible to complete the goals as is and this makes it not worth trying.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by natonya1507 View Post
    My game still won?t read the floor tiles and wallpaper. I bought cheaper wallpaper and it still says 0. I can?t keep spending my coins on an issue that isn?t resolved. It?s almost impossible to complete the goals as is and this makes it not worth trying.
    You'll need to contact Support so they can hopefully help! Again, for anyone that feels they need coin or gem reimbursement will have to contact Support for further assistance. Link is in my signature!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticHaize View Post
    I would love to have my coins back as well, I unfortunately kept purchasing the goal items, 3 times, this is definitely something that they should refund. The game is hard enough as of late and this just adds to the stress load.🥺😔 I really miss the old game style.
    I really hate to be so mopey but this glitch really bummed me out with the amount of coins I lost and the stress it caused me when it didn?t work. I bought a total of 4 rounds of tiles/wallpaper and 2 ovens that disappeared. This game used to be fun. It was somewhere I turned to escape adulting and now it?s just become an added stress that I feel is adding to my failures in real life and I know that?s not good. People have left the game, more will continue to leave, I know no one cares if I leave but I?m just really sad to see the direction the game has gone. I know the goals and the game alone is voluntary to play but if they?re going to bomb us with multiple concurrent goals, they should at least make sure the game itself is working efficiently. Anyway, good luck to all.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Rhino Keeper
    (quote removed by moderator)

Many are contemplating leaving. Many have. It’s so sad. We can’t even earn coins anymore. The last 2 months I have lost coins instead of earning them. The game is about decorating, but you can’t decorate unless you empty your wallet. I don’t mind spending money on the game to support the developers. I don’t expect entirely free play, but the game is only free to download. I’ll leave it at that. If anymore of my neighbors leave, I’m leaving too. It’s a bummer because I’ve played this game for 10 years.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-05-22 at 06:54 PM. Reason: quote only removed

I agree, I would support them, too and yes so sad that we cannot even make coins. I guess they knew many people love Halloween and tried to get advantage of that. If they take all coins, people then would cash in just so they can start playing the impossible new goal with endless and increasing asks. They took our love and loyalty for the game and stumped on it. It used to be fun but now it's a game expects us to be okay with being robbed. I have already been waiting to see if they fix the game a little the last months but they just keep finding new tricks to make it even less bearable and finally had enough. Sad really.

New Resident
    I have completed all the tasks mentioned to fix bugs including uninstall and reinstall. My issue is with the Bewitched Baking goal version 1.9.4 on IOS 15.6.1. The candy corn creations, funny mummy, which witch cookies and monsterous something goal awards keep popping up over and over and over. I tried buying the goals with gems to get past them but no luck.

My candy corn muffins disappeared from my candy oven. I made them for the first goal but for the second one they aren?t there! What do I do?

Farm Supplier
    Me too 😔