Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    My turkey oven looks completely different now as when I bought it and is pictured. This change occurred last night, several days since I’ve had the turkey ovens. iOS.

Please help. Looks more like a counter now!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	72046

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    My turkey oven looks completely different now as when I bought it and is pictured. This change occurred last night, several days since I?ve had the turkey ovens. iOS.

Please help. Looks more like a counter now!

Name:	IMG_0030.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	72046
    Mine is still showing properly so this appears to be an isolated incident. Before contacting support, there's a few quick things you can try to fix the glitch on your own.

Below is a list of things that have worked in the past for players with various graphic glitches:

1 - Try rotating the appliance several times / dragging it around your screen in design mode (this is typically used when items turn invisible but it has helped with other issues in the past)
    2 - Store the appliance, hard close the app (clear your device's cache if you can, if it's not possible on your device, no biggie) then reopen the app and place the appliance on your board again
    3 - Uninstall the app then reinstall it. (this is the method that has the best results for random graphic glitches but it does take a few minutes). When you reinstall the game, it's likely that
    Note 1: There's a small chance you may see a fresh level 1 bakery after this but you'll be able to get back to your full bakery by logging in to the game with your s8 ID and password.
    Note 2: After reinstalling the game, it's super common for most of your bakery to appear blank but don't worry, the items are all still there and the images will slowly repopulate as you go about your normal playing.

If the issue still persists after the above troubleshooting, you'll want to open a Support Ticket with the team. Good luck, hope you get this sorted without too much fuss

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Annira! Just rotating the stoves made it go back. Appreciate your help, as always

Can't make Santa Hat Brownies

There's no option to make Santa Hat Brownies in the regular oven, so I cant finish the quest. Please fix this!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by egosumvera View Post
    There's no option to make Santa Hat Brownies in the regular oven, so I cant finish the quest. Please fix this!!!!
    The Santa's Hat Brownies have currently been moved to the Basic Oven for the current 14 day goal. If you're not participating the recipe will remain there until the end of the goal on Dec. 11. If you are participating, the recipe will return to its original home on the Santa Shop Oven whenever you complete the Side Goal.

thank you!! i see it now

Sapphire Oven Goal Issue

I purchased the Sapphire Oven a few weeks ago and have been working on collecting the parts believing that the goal was permanent. Step one was BUY not BUILD. I never would have bought the oven based on how many parts it needs if I would have known it had to be built in the 31 days to keep the permanent goal. Please unlock the goal for those of us who purchased the oven, as that is what you stated. Otherwise please refund the gems used to purchase the Sapphire Oven.
    Thank you.

New Resident
    My collectible item not counting correctly... like is this a problem or bug ? Like when an item drop I collect it but the number counting not moving up like I have 11 yellow disc to collect purple heart but when my oven drop 3 yellow disc it's not up at all.... it still counting that I have 11 and not 14

Rhino Keeper
    I cooked Charming Cocoa on the Echo Pastel Dispenser but the Blarney counter is blank. The food is there but not pictured. I tried rotating the counter several times, and uninstalled but still not showing.

Name:	IMG_0203.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	73651

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334