Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Game is down/completely /I deleted and reinstalled,I shut iPad down and restarted,nothing!shows cupcake screen and plays music

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caloriesforyou View Post
    Game is down/completely /I deleted and reinstalled,I shut iPad down and restarted,nothing!shows cupcake screen and plays music
    Seems like there's an issue with the s8 servers at the moment - it's not just you, many people cannot access their games.

EDIT:

I created a thread on the topic so we can try to keep all the posts in one place for mods : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...down&p=1625490

I can't play any S8 games

Same problem here. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times, with no success. Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else having problems connecting to the game right now? I have tried turning off Wifi completely and rebooting everything and none of this is helping. I can?t even get in my RS either. Everything else that requires the internet seems to be working just fine.

Whenever I do goals, there are times when I remove food from the oven and it doesn't count towards the goal progress. This has happened multiple times over multiple goals and it's extremely frustrating. I couldn't even finish the last part of the most recent goal due to this issue. What can I do to resolve this? I have a good WiFi connection and the version of the game is 1.6.0.3g, playing on Google Pixel 3.

Food items not counting towards goals

Whenever I do goals, there are times when I remove food from the oven and it doesn't count towards the goal progress. This has happened multiple times over multiple goals and it's extremely frustrating. I couldn't even finish the last part of the most recent goal due to this issue. What can I do to resolve this? I have a good WiFi connection and the version of the game is 1.6.0.3g, playing on Google Pixel 3.

Request Error -1001

The message I receive along with being disconnected constantly.
    Request Error -1001
    ​Amy

Serving Pie Cake as a goal is not working. People are eating it but those servings are not counting towards the quantity I need to complete the goal. Help please!

At the time of this writing I’ve served 14 and all I needed was 12. ��

Wondering if anyone else is having log on issues? I keep get kicked off and the internet connection message. I’m only experiencing this with S8 games. Has been going on for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by karinscafe View Post
    Wondering if anyone else is having log on issues? I keep get kicked off and the internet connection message. I’m only experiencing this with S8 games. Has been going on for over a week.
    Do you have a fast internet connection? Slower speeds can result in having connection issues.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    The message I receive along with being disconnected constantly.
    Request Error -1001
    If you see this issue, force close out of the game and you should be able to log back on.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support