Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Bug - goal pop ups repeating when accessing via different wifi

I've confirmed I own 2 of the fountains from the recent challenge. why would I ever want 2? they are too huge even at maximum expansion. How do I get this corrected - own only 1 and gems back from accidental purchase that occurred only because of this bug? The bug that all goal pop ups repeat after accessing the game from a different WiFi connection.
    Last edited by museglo; 06-20-20 at 08:12 PM. Reason: It dropped the reference to the related post on page 12 by me, museglo

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by museglo View Post
    I've confirmed I own 2 of the fountains from the recent challenge. why would I ever want 2? they are too huge even at maximum expansion. How do I get this corrected - own only 1 and gems back from accidental purchase that occurred only because of this bug? The bug that all goal pop ups repeat after accessing the game from a different WiFi connection.
    The forum cannot help with account issues, you'll have to contact the team directly. Here's a link to the site where you can create a Support Ticket: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

For one of the goals I need to get the book browser. I already finished chapter seven and I have enough coins but it won?t let me buy it. What should I do? The goal ends in two days.

The 5 day goal that just finished is now showing expired, but it has a Finish option.
    I don?t want to accidentally select it. How do I get rid of this without accidentally doing this? I don?t have enough Gems from the last time it took my Gems in the middle of still trying to transfer everything to a new device. We are out of solutions on what to do anymore.
    Thank you very much for all help, Amy
    ​Amy

Hi I haven?t been able to get coins from cooking in the stoves for some time. Is there a bug? Do others have the same issue? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteMao1809 View Post
    Hi I haven?t been able to get coins from cooking in the stoves for some time. Is there a bug? Do others have the same issue? Thanks!
    Can you give more details?

I mean when I?m baking a certain dish they say there?ll be day 3000 coins earned from collecting the food. But so far I?ve only been able to collect stars only. No money earned

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteMao1809 View Post
    I mean when I?m baking a certain dish they say there?ll be day 3000 coins earned from collecting the food. But so far I?ve only been able to collect stars only. No money earned
    You shouldn't get the coins immediately, rather you accumulate the coins slowly as each customer bot buys and eats the food.

For instance, let's say you make one serving of Caramel Apples and put it on a counter. The card info (example below) says you'll earn $3,200 (the number at the bottom) but that one counter serving of Caramel Apples consists of 800 individual plates (the number directly beneath the image) so that means you'll earn $4 every time a customer comes in and eats a plate of apples. The total $3,200 will only be seen in your coin bank once the entire counter sells out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Example.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	56032

Talking

I see. Now I get it. Thanks so much for the very helpful explanation! Have fun playing!

Missing gems

I no longer have the gems free for watching videos ,I Purchased 12.99 Gems this morning I?m missing 62 gyms I think this is a glitch or somehow they just disappeared ;
    Last edited by Jerseygirlcafe; 07-17-20 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Spellcheck