Thread: April 10 goal BUG | RESOLVED

Nightclub Owner

April 10 goal BUG | RESOLVED

The current goal isn't showing or rewarding a prize.

The goal book shows a generic picture of Loretta instead of a prize:

and this is the screen players see when they finish:

If someone could look at this, we'd appreciate it - thanks!

---------------
    2nd issue:

Also, I tried to PM mods on the issue but every time I try to preview or send a PM I'm getting a 403 forbidden error page!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Anniras, I'll report this over for you. I'm getting a lot of those errors too for various pages, so it's not just you.

I’m also experiencing this bug issue. The current goal isn't showing or rewarding a prize. The goal book shows a generic picture of Loretta instead of a prize: I wanted to report this because I’m not sure if I will proceed with this five day go without seeing the prize

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf37224 View Post
    I’m also experiencing this bug issue. The current goal isn't showing or rewarding a prize. The goal book shows a generic picture of Loretta instead of a prize: I wanted to report this because I’m not sure if I will proceed with this five day go without seeing the prize
    Unfortunately, this is a game-wide goal that we're all experiencing.

The 5 day goals drop late in the day and the team most likely didn't get the notice about the issue before they left the office last night. We just have to wait until they get in today and push the fix through.

As soon as the fix is in I'll update the goal thread with the prize images and details.

EDIT: Fix is in! Thanks for the fast fix team