Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    I have an odd glitch. Right where the two walls meet my decorations always disappear. It looks empty so when trying to place a new item there it says it can?t be placed. My wallpaper in that space is fine but the decor is invisible. Any way I can fix that? Not sure how to add a photo to this.

Device : iPhone SE
    Game version1.9.1
    Since updating bakery story yesterday, when I visit neighbours Bakery?s my star rating bar is on top of the what I think is a key icon I should click to return to my own bakery and I?m unable to click and return home. I managed to get back to my bakery by clicking visit next to the message I?d just left on my nbrs wall, lucky as I?m often a silent tipper. The star rating bar used to be in the middle of the screen not to the rightside before I updated the game.
    Last edited by ermie888; 11-13-20 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in game version

Executive Chef
    I just updated on iOs and am missing my lower left Main Menu tab and my upper right S8 logo with account link/games to download. The lower right Design tab is also missing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	590CC365-7033-4B58-B404-55A0E0E3A04B.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	57450
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-16-20 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Noticed lower right tab missing
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

The update 1.9.1 is not good because the comments on the wall are super tiny on the IPhone 6s. Hopefully, the staff can fix this problem.
    Last edited by Restaurant4576; 11-15-20 at 12:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also having the same problem. I wasn't getting request filled. When I checked with each neighbor, I found that they were not getting the notifications. This has been happening for the past few months. I get as little as 9/20 replies. I do not go over the daily limit for requests.
    Quite a few neighbors are having the same problem.

Bakery Story vs 1.9.1
    IPad 6 vs 14.0.1
    35sweets

Rhino Keeper
    I have another problem with the game. When my iPad has been running for a while and I try to check on my ovens, I get a message that it is processung. It never goes away and I cannot do anything. I just shut down the tablet.. I can immediately turn it back on and return to the game. It is not just time in bakery story but time on any other program. This happens on a regular basis. Very frustrating especially when I'm running against a time limit.

35sweets
    Isa's Hangout
    IPad 6 vs.14.0.1
    Bakery Story vs 1.9.1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    I have another problem with the game. When my iPad has been running for a while and I try to check on my ovens, I get a message that it is processung. It never goes away and I cannot do anything. I just shut down the tablet.. I can immediately turn it back on and return to the game. It is not just time in bakery story but time on any other program. This happens on a regular basis. Very frustrating especially when I'm running against a time limit.

35sweets
    Isa's Hangout
    IPad 6 vs.14.0.1
    Bakery Story vs 1.9.1
    Sounds like maybe your processor is often overwhelmed? Do most all your apps have Location Services enabled? And Background App refresh enabled? Do you allow any social media/email to seek/send constantly, or only on a Push request? How many items do you have up & therefore running at a time? All these will preferentially suck on your bandwidth & processor with the leftovers for gaming. Even the game with Notifications Enabled will burn more juice. Plus the sounds, music, etc. Try decreasing your basic consumption & see if that helps!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    I didn?t get the reward goal. I?ve searched my items twice. It?s not there. Same thing happened after the last quest too. I finally got that one a few days later.

Rhino Keeper
    I currently cannot increase the size of my bakery. There are no arrows and the crate is missing.

Isa’s hangout
    35sweets
    Bakery story vs 1.9.1
    iPad iOS vs 14.0.1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    I currently cannot increase the size of my bakery. There are no arrows and the crate is missing.

Isa’s hangout
    35sweets
    Bakery story vs 1.9.1
    iPad iOS vs 14.0.1
    What is the current size of your bakery and your current level?