Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianna_Joy View Post
    Have not fixed FOOD READY NOTIFICATIONS!
    I am really Tired of trying to do one Goal after another when we have to make 1-2 hours stuff and it Keeps Going bad because the Notifications are not working.
    HOW long do we have to wait to get this fixed??
    Here's the existing bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Angry My Items keep disappearing

I had a bunch of Halloween decorations, that have disappeared, I had a haunted house, which was blue and grey Monter kitchen both from a Halloween box , a Dracula, a mummy, , a mad scientist, lab equipment, another Frankenstein,black cat decor , witch supplies Frankenstein table,etc valentine decoration also, Ice cream stuff , where is all my stuff , and why do they they keep disappearing, plz fix this issue a lot of that stuff cost gems and they are gone , please replace them, IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE POST HERE, I DONT BELIEVE IM ALONE . This is not the first time this happens, just has never happened at this scale
    Last edited by LadyQueen15; 08-31-19 at 01:29 PM.

Hello, I have also noticed several times over my 10 plus years of playing that tables and chairs and a few items have disappeared from inventory. This morning, I actually woke up to all of my food gone overnight. Mind you, I had a ton of food and my other bakery was fine with normal amounts used. It only felt strange because it didn’t look like my coins had gone up in a corresponding way. Help S8! It’s very hard to track but super disconcerting when we come upon them missing!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippyjonjones22 View Post
    Hello, I have also noticed several times over my 10 plus years of playing that tables and chairs and a few items have disappeared from inventory. This morning, I actually woke up to all of my food gone overnight. Mind you, I had a ton of food and my other bakery was fine with normal amounts used. It only felt strange because it didn’t look like my coins had gone up in a corresponding way. Help S8! It’s very hard to track but super disconcerting when we come upon them missing!!!
    Sorry to hear that you have missing items. I'm afraid the forum can't check on this. I'm not sure if Support: support form is able to help but you can try if you wish.

As for your food gone, did you block your door? Blocking of door would cause unforeseenable game reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Hi I just lost about 200,000 coins out of nowhere.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    Hi I just lost about 200,000 coins out of nowhere.
    Try checking if you have purchased something.

New Resident

Missing goal

I played the 1-2-3 goal that's with the goal that's playing now and I can't find the prize I earned. I checked and re checked but it's still not there. Can you please help me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mellaluv View Post
    I played the 1-2-3 goal that's with the goal that's playing now and I can't find the prize I earned. I checked and re checked but it's still not there. Can you please help me
    Do you mean you completed the Side Goal and were awarded the Fall Breads but you can't find it?

If so, it should be with the floor decorations toward the beginning of the list but the exact location depends largely on what other items you have in your inventory. In general, it will be after the Bakery Board for 28 gems but before the Green Vase deco for $140,000.

If you still don't see the item in your inventory, you should follow the steps listed in this Troubleshooting Post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413156
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-09-19 at 05:27 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mellaluv View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Restart your device and check again. If it's still missing, try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413156

I'm moving your thread to Bugs and Issues forum so you can continue to post if you're still having issues.

Unhappy HELP: Missing all my food I cooked from the last goal & side goal

I lost all the food on my counters that I cooked from the last goal & side goal when the game combined all my Autumn cakes. (Has this happened to anyone else? Of course I don?t have any before pictures & didn?t think to take an after picture. It took me a while to realize what happened. So I?m not sure if customer support can even help me out. Any suggestions?

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast