Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Host(ess)

Material Requests

I?m currently having some issues with my material requests in that when I send them out about an hour after reset, I get messages saying that I have already sent a request to X amount of people, usually 2 or 3 each time are not getting my requests. I don?t send requests to everyone in one go, I usually send them in batches of 10-12 at a time. This has been happening for about 3.5 weeks. Some of my neighbours have confirmed that they have not received requests from me despite my sending them, and that I do not get 20 of my requests filled.

Storm8 ID: wtfitbs2
    Game: Bakery Story
    Version: 1.8.3
    Device: iPad5,3
    OS Version: 12.3.1

Saturday 17th August - This is still an issue in both Bakery & Restaurant Story!

Last edited by wtfitbs2; 08-17-19 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Still an issue!
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Having same issue. Sometimes with gifting too

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTeaser View Post
    For the past few days, I have not been getting notifications that food is finished. I have checked my overall settings and the apps settings and the in-app settings but all are fine. This is also happening with restaurant story but no other apps. Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8id916 View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issue. Also android.
    See existing bug thread on this issue. Moved your posts there to keep them altogether.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Android users do not have the Quill Cakes for the side goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm missing quillcakes recipe

The new goal seems to be dropping the white squares.
    ​Amy

I'm missing the quillcakes recipe

I too am missing quill cakes.😖😖😖

Host(ess)
    I'm on android and DO have the quillcakes recipe. At the time it became available, android users had to download a new version of Bakery Story to get that month's new goal & recipes, so any newer players may not have that version downloaded. Search bakery story in the Google Play store & see if the prior version is still available to download...its from about 2 or 3 years ago, so it may not be. Its called Bakery Story Poets Cafe
    Otherwise you have to wait til S8 transfers the recipe to the main game, I guess, so everyone can access it.
    Last edited by soozeequ; 08-15-19 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Add more info

No quillcakes on my Android. Every goal there seems to be an issue. Also still not getting notifications when food is ready. This game is getting to be no fun anymore with all these issues

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast