Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    Hi! I have been playing bakery story for about a week and for the past couple of days my game is crashing on me. Every time I go to prepare food, collect tips, or design the app will crash and close. I am playing on WiFi, I have plenty of storage, there are no apps running in the background, I have all unused apps deleted, and the app and phone is all up to date. I am playing on an iPhone 11. Thanks!

I have an Amazon Fire 7 tablet, version Fire OS 6.3.1.2
    Bakery Story game version 1.5.5.7
    Restaurant Story game version 1.5.5.5
    Fashion Story game version 1.5.5.5
    They all keep going to a black screen when I try to play the game.

Hello ... I just baked and served Magic Trick Cupcakes and I wasn’t given credit in the game.

New Resident
    Android 10
    pixel 3
    bakery story 1.6.0.3g
    not receiving notifications
    have tried all the standard fixes

I'm having same issue on my phone.
    Android 10
    Pixel 3a
    Bakery Story version 1.6.0.3g
    Not getting food notifications or video feed for ads when available. Tried the fixes as well with no fix to it.

I just lost 2 servings of a recipe that takes 10 hrs. because of getting disconnected again. So instead of 9 of 24 finished I now have 7 of 24 served. Still not sure what to do since we have tried all of the steps for getting disconnected & game crashing & still running into problems.
    Praying that this gets fixed.
    ​Amy

I have played bakery story since 2012.My device is iPhone XR,iOS13.1.when I?m trying

I have played bakery story since 2012.My device is iPhone XR,iOS13.1.when I?m trying to install this goal app?Monopoly bingo?,it shows me?can?t connected?.And I can?t finish this goal,so I can?t start a new goal either. I?d like to know how to solve this issue.

I've been playing Bakery Story for six years now and put quite an amount of money into it. For years this bug of random goals popping up, stating I didn't finish them (although I did!), keeps re-appearing. Two days ago, I was just about to activate a recipe on the oven, the bug appeared again, just when I clicked on the oven. Due to that I lost 110 gems! I don't even know what for exactly and I am shocked about the loss!!! I want those gems back, who can help me?!
    Playing on Android 7.0, Game version 1.6.0.3g
    Last edited by SevenTreasures; 03-04-20 at 01:30 PM. Reason: adding info

Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?

No ads

I haven't gotten ads for gems either. QUOTE=pinki998;1613504]Hi!

Is it just me or aren't there any Video Ads to speed up my dishes since the new goal started?[/QUOTE]

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast