Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Tried buying the floor tiles and the wall paper twice. It keeps starting me over with the goal. I still have the wall paper and floor tiles from the first round of buying though! What is going on??

I?m not buying anymore! I can?t get anywhere with the goal.
    Same exact same thing here!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue, have the tiles and WP out in my bakery but the counter resets to zero and the oven never unlocks. Are we going to be able to finish these goals in time now?

Help. I have purchased the wallpaper and the flooring and yet it is not allowing me to purchase the ovens. It is still showing that I haven’t completed the wallpaper and floor part. Have closed the app and restarted but not making any difference.

Same thing happening to me purchased wallpaper 3 times floor tiles 3 times and 3 ovens with nothing showing and it keeps making me start over, used so many coins for nothing .I wish they could get these goals to work right before releasing them ! I would also like my coins returned .[QU

Same problem. After my 4th set I had to stop, or I'll run out of wall space.

Same issue there’s a glitch in the goal after purchasing wall paper etc twice now I have tried lost money ��

Rhino Keeper
    I love lost a lot of money on the new goal. The alignment of the new mausoleum is off as well with the crate.

Reporting this over.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    The alignment of the new mausoleum is off as well with the crate. I have lost a lot of money on the new tile and wallpaper

Rhino Keeper
    Just opened the new goal bought 8 wallpaper & 14 tiles got the side goal open & then the oven opened went to place the oven & it went into ?Processing? & wiped out my progress but the wallpaper & tiles were in my inventory. Bought it all twice more & both times it went back to processing & wiped it out again. I?m not buying them all again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C5AE4D2-2E7C-4CDE-BC44-85312DEDDC93.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	65260