Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Missing goal parts items on my gift item barre

I can?t find the new goal items on my giftbutton, so I can?t gift my neighbors the new goal parts. Have anyone the same problem as me? Please contact Storm-id.

Mine have disappeared also.

New Resident
    Everyone I know that plays says the goal parts for latest 14 day goal has disappeared. How can you complete goal if you can't gift and receive parts?

Quote Originally Posted by ann9068 View Post
    Everyone I know that plays says the goal parts for latest 14 day goal has disappeared. How can you complete goal if you can't gift and receive parts?
    The buttons are back now. I can gift new goal parts again.

New Resident
    The echo camping drink mixer does not work, doesn't let me put it into storage, doesn't let me cook any food. Annoying as paid gems for this...

New Resident
    Hello! I can never bake more than two cupcakes. I bake the second or third day. The number is increasing. But next time I go, there are two of them again.

Bewildering baking goal is not giving credit for purchases of wallpaper and flooring! Help!

Rhino Keeper

New Goal

Tried buying the floor tiles and the wall paper twice. It keeps starting me over with the goal. I still have the wall paper and floor tiles from the first round of buying though! What is going on??

I?m not buying anymore! I can?t get anywhere with the goal.

Help!!! I have purchased all the wallpaper twice and it keeps starting over. I now have double the wallpaper needed as well as floor tiles but not showing the credit. All are showing in stored

I am experiencing the same thing. After buying the wall paper and flooring twice, I was able to buy stoves and send requests. Now, I have the wallpaper and flooring, but the stoves have disappeared!