Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Fashion Designer
    I have a total of 56 tiles and 32 wallpaper that I bought trying to make the goal work. Think there?s any chance they?ll refund the coins for the excess?

Farm Supplier
    I agree. I still can't get it to work. So frustrating.

It seems to be fixed. I was able to get ovens with both my bakeries. Now I just need to figure out the Monster bash event to unlock the witchy oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkgoddess View Post
    It seems to be fixed. I was able to get ovens with both my bakeries. Now I just need to figure out the Monster bash event to unlock the witchy oven.
    Goal info can be found in the current goal thread here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    It?s working finally you can buy the cheapest wallpapers and tiles it will count
    Thank you! It did work that way!

Rhino Keeper
    I had to buy WP and tiles 3 times before it worked. Do we get our money back from the first two attempts?

Thanks
    Last edited by Elkgoddess; 10-04-22 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Found answer

New Resident

Bug with Bewitching Baking In Bakery Story

I, too, am still unable to get the Bewitching Baking oven after ?purchasing? the wall and floor tiles. It is not fixed for me, I tried all of Storm 8?s suggestions for my Ipad. Afraid to keep spending money to make it work!! Not sure why it?s working for others. The time is so short, I feel I?m losing time since the goal time is so short to complete everything!
    Ugh, if I have to get the cheapest wallpaper (already have 51) and floor tile h have 256j I?ll have to change all my walls and tile!

STORM 8 needs to fix this, please!

Host(ess)

Wallpaper Floor Tile Issue Still Not Fixed

It's 2:20 pm PDT and the issue is not fixed.

Would Storm8 please put a notice to players at the launch of the game that issue is fixed so they are not wasting time, coins and patience!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I have a total of 56 tiles and 32 wallpaper that I bought trying to make the goal work. Think there?s any chance they?ll refund the coins for the excess?
    I would love to have my coins back as well, I unfortunately kept purchasing the goal items, 3 times, this is definitely something that they should refund. The game is hard enough as of late and this just adds to the stress load.🥺😔 I really miss the old game style.