Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseygirlcafe View Post
    I no longer have the gems free for watching videos ,I Purchased 12.99 Gems this morning I?m missing 62 gyms I think this is a glitch or somehow they just disappeared ;
    The free gem videos are a promotional offer that can come and go with no warning. Here's a link to the thread on the topic if you'd like to continue the discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-videos/page20

As for missing gems, you'll have to contact support directly: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems connecting to the game right now? I have tried turning off Wifi completely and rebooting everything and none of this is helping. I can?t even get in my RS either. Everything else that requires the internet seems to be working just fine.
    ​Amy

Talking Playing The Game Again! 😊

iPad Air 2
    Version: iPadOS 13.6
    Bakery Story 1.8.4

Last night when I got into my game, I noticed that everything was working fine except that no customers could enter. Either the door would open and close but I didn?t see anyone or a customer would stand in the open doorway with a clock above their head. This has continued today. I have turned my iPad completely off to reboot I have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have cleared out the cache, nothing is working to restore customers being able to enter. Please help.
    Last edited by Grace777Bakery; 08-07-20 at 07:51 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace777Bakery View Post
    iPad Air 2
    Version: iPadOS 13.6
    Bakery Story 1.8.4

Last night when I got into my game, I noticed that everything was working fine except that no customers could enter. Either the door would open and close but I didn’t see anyone or a customer would stand in the open doorway with a clock above their head. This has continued today. I have turned my iPad completely off to reboot I have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have cleared out the cache, nothing is working to restore customers being able to enter. Please help.
    When customers cannot make it to the empty seats it usually means that something is blocking their path and they are unable to move forward. Have you recently changed your layout, what chairs you're using or the placement of your tables?

Update #2 - Nothing has been changed between the last time I played earlier in the day yesterday and when this started happening last night. I did just now move a couple items to make more space near the door, not that that should’ve been needed. Now a person will come in stand there with that clock over their head and then they leave.

Update #3 - I just moved the door to another location and they still come in, stand there with the clock over their head and then leave. ☹️

Update #4 - Decided to do a few more changes more changes. Customers are coming back in but only one every 10 seconds.
    Last edited by Grace777Bakery; 08-07-20 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace777Bakery View Post
    Update #2 - Nothing has been changed between the last time I played earlier in the day yesterday and when this started happening last night. I did just now move a couple items to make more space near the door, not that that should?ve been needed. Now a person will come in stand there with that clock over their head and then they leave.

Update #3 - I just moved the door to another location and they still come in, stand there with the clock over their head and then leave. ☹️

Update #4 - Decided to do a few more changes more changes. Customers are coming back in but only one every 10 seconds.
    Have you tried placing a second door? It could help if there is something that is obstructing people from coming in your bakery.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Have you tried placing a second door? It could help if there is something that is obstructing people from coming in your bakery.
    Good idea, also maybe try moving your cash register or checking to see if it got rotated by accident.

I did place a second door and moved the cash register. The game seems to be good now. ��

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having "connection" issues?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	56183
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Farm Supplier
    Me too😖