Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B96FDE07-BC80-4D49-A66C-C8D2AC4C33CA.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	57869

My ‘Ornamental Shopping’ kids are stuck. I can’t move them or store them. They are hanging over my property line.
    I don’t want to expand to see if that would fix the problem.
    When I click on them, I don’t get the Design button to move or store.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ginmom2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B96FDE07-BC80-4D49-A66C-C8D2AC4C33CA.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	57869

My ‘Ornamental Shopping’ kids are stuck. I can’t move them or store them. They are hanging over my property line.
    I don’t want to expand to see if that would fix the problem.
    When I click on them, I don’t get the Design button to move or store.
    This is because the deco was originally 3x3 but it was scaled too small. When the team fixed the scaling issue and made the deco larger, those players who had the deco at the edge of their board are now encountering the issue.

I've started the issue up the chain with the appropriate parties and hope to hear back soon. Please refer to the established Bugs Thread on the topic for any further developments.

Host(ess)

Getting larger

Quote Originally Posted by yumoes View Post
    I am having the same issue. One day 7 neighbors did not get my request. Usually it is 3-4. And I have not sent requests to anyone that day.
    Today it said 8 neighbors did not get my request and I haven?t requested parts for 3 days. Is anyone at storm 8 looking into this?

SweetCo

I am doing the SweetCo goals and have purchased the tables but the swirl wallpaper, sprinkles floor tiles and the chairs are not available for me. I?ve completed the other goals for this

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom85912 View Post
    I am doing the SweetCo goals and have purchased the tables but the swirl wallpaper, sprinkles floor tiles and the chairs are not available for me. I?ve completed the other goals for this
    This is a bug that's been around for a while now but there is sadly no fix for this yet. You can visit the established bugs thread for more details/workarounds/further discussion on the topic.

New Resident
    Since I?ve started playing, I?ve been able to watch video advertisements for diamonds, typically 10 a day. For some reason, now the ability to do so has disappeared. Is there any way I can get that back? I would watch each one everyday and it was really helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    Is server down cant log into game. I can all others but not bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadica17 View Post
    Since I?ve started playing, I?ve been able to watch video advertisements for diamonds, typically 10 a day. For some reason, now the ability to do so has disappeared. Is there any way I can get that back? I would watch each one everyday and it was really helpful!
    This is not a bug - the video offers are a promotional feature that can come and go without notice.

For more information, further discussion, etc. you can visit the dedicated thread on the topic here.

My customers are not able to enter my bakery my ❤ have gone down. Nothing is blocking I have not redecorated in a long time. Please help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    My customers are not able to enter my bakery my ❤ have gone down. Nothing is blocking I have not redecorated in a long time. Please help
    I've stopped by your place and there is a pink divider hiding in front of your cash register, it's almost entirely obscured by a bunch of balloons so it's pretty difficult to see but that's the culprit. If customer's can't get to the register, they won't enter fully.