Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

I have been having issues since last week and it has progressively gotten worse. The last 2 days my game force quits every time I try to serve food from appliances, collect tips or visit neighbors. I have lost food due to spoiling because of this. I am running on iOS. I have restarted, did a hard restart and I?ve deleted and re-installed the app. Please fix this!

New Resident
    Cant download video

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    Does anyone know why my game keeps crashing? I tip around 5 or 6 people and my game crashes. Or I?ll be trying to bake food and my game will randomly just crash?
    Which device and game version you are using?
    Last edited by Frirndly987; 12-09-19 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Mistake in a word

Quote Originally Posted by triciag2012 View Post
    I have been having issues since last week and it has progressively gotten worse. The last 2 days my game force quits every time I try to serve food from appliances, collect tips or visit neighbors. I have lost food due to spoiling because of this. I am running on iOS. I have restarted, did a hard restart and I?ve deleted and re-installed the app. Please fix this!
    Which IOS? Just seem the game hasn't adjust for every IOS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by karltonjaarola View Post
    When my game opens I can usually play for 2-5 seconds before the screen freezes and I can?t move or select anything. Several of my dishes have spoiled because of this and I?ve lost time for the current goals. Somehow my iPad doesn?t do that but I can?t play on my iPad all the time as it?s at home. I?m using an iPhone 6s Plus and it?s updated to the latest version of iOS
    So IOS 13.2.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Frirndly987 View Post
    Which IOS? Just seem the game hasn't adjust for every IOS yet.

So IOS 13.2.3?
    Yes, I am running on IOS 13.2.3

The Honorable Panda
    Yes, I am running on IOS 13.2.3
    Check and make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Version 1.8.4
    It was released in app store about a month ago.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Goals not updating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    If you would like to report a bug or issue, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and its version number (check under settings-device)
    2. Your game version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. A screenshot of the problem if possible/applicable (How To A Post Photo On The Forum)

You can either post in one of the following:
    1. Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues thread
    2. existing thread of the same problem
    3. start a new thread

Before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is any existing thread of the same problem as yours to avoid duplicate threads.

iOS General Issues
    To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
    To check for game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    To check for game version if you can't open the game:
    Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
    To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
    To check game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
    Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
    Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
    You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
    To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
    To check game version in game:
    Open Amazon Market, search game name (or teamlava), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
    If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Previous thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)
    I did all the above, but my goals are not giving me new updated goals. I want to play the game, but, I want goals. I have 8 old goals still showing that said that they are 263 days old. How do I get rid of these old goals and get new goals ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by str8eight View Post
    I did all the above, but my goals are not giving me new updated goals. I want to play the game, but, I want goals. I have 8 old goals still showing that said that they are 263 days old. How do I get rid of these old goals and get new goals ?
    Sorry to say, this is not a bug. After completing the few non-timed goals for beginners there is nothing we players can do to 'get' more goals. Once you've advanced past those beginner goals, the only others that are released are limited time goals.

These timed goals automatically show up in our games on their release dates and players have either 5 or 15 days to complete all tasks in that goal. All content players unlocked during the goal stays open and available but anything that was not unlocked will remain locked and unusable indefinitely. On the upside, there is normally only a few days wait between timed goals so there's most always a goal to focus on.

Here's a link to the current 5 day goal thread that started a few hours ago: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-12-(5-Days)

One to the thread where players can speculate on future goal releases: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...p-Goals/page91

And this is a link to the BS Game Guide section dedicated to goals. You can see a list of all the regular, non-timed goals and figure out if you've completed them all or not: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1579402

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check and make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Version 1.8.4
    It was released in app store about a month ago.

I am running the current version of Bakery. I have done everything and it?s still crashing. This is extremely frustrating. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game.

The Honorable Panda
    I am running the current version of Bakery. I have done everything and it?s still crashing. This is extremely frustrating. I have invested a lot of time and money into this game.
    When one of my games has issues and not the others, I go under settings, safari and clear history . Then restart my device. Sometimes this will allow me to get into the game with crashing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast