Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Portal/Codex for BS

No, no, no... I GOT IT!... Trading, like gifting btween neighbors- free. Then, u could put up ads, so to speak; of what you want/need & what you?re willing to put up for it! I play an ?mmorpg? (or something like that...!) game & they will have IT every so often; & they call it the ?Trading Post?. U post what ?unit? (either a monster or a warrior unit) u wanna get rid of, & post 3 options for receipt (which one or ones u would like to get back... u only get 1, but it is easier to get anything back if u give a few options). Someone comes along & says, ?oooh, i need that unit!?, & the next time u get into the game, one of ur 3 is waiting for you in ur ?gift box?, or whatever. This game calls it a stash. BS calls it a ?gifts? tab.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to be able to get rid of gifts for appliances that I can't access to build. When I first started playing I accepted all gifts even though I couldn't do the challenges. I have to scroll through them to get to the food gifts.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Interesting idea BUT...
    I played once before and my reason for leaving was frustrations (not boredom).
    1. Selecting neighbors to gift needs a "Select All" feature. With 200+ neighbors, it's too tedious to pick everyone individually.
    2. Selection of item to gift needs more features.
    a. A scrollbar to get close quickly. Have to click over 100 times to get to food or general parts. This is ridiculous, and only getting worse with 4 new parts every few days.
    b. Search capability. Let me type part of name "motor" or "coil" and show only those.
    c. Sort function. Sort alphabetically, by newest parts (goals). Only benefit with scrollbar.
    d. Select category - food, general parts, goal parts, all. Again, this helps more with the scrollbar.
    3. Ability to clear an accepted gift notification after accepted. Some neighbors are always maxed in gifts before I'm awake. These notifications clutter my list. Also to be able to clear tip and help notifications too.

I'm on an Android, so don't know if these are features on iPhone. Android now has 78% of the market share where iPhone has <20%.

S8 needs to resolve frustrations before adding fluff features.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by museglo View Post
    Interesting idea BUT...
    I played once before and my reason for leaving was frustrations (not boredom).
    1. Selecting neighbors to gift needs a "Select All" feature. With 200+ neighbors, it's too tedious to pick everyone individually.
    2. Selection of item to gift needs more features.
    a. A scrollbar to get close quickly. Have to click over 100 times to get to food or general parts. This is ridiculous, and only getting worse with 4 new parts every few days.
    b. Search capability. Let me type part of name "motor" or "coil" and show only those.
    c. Sort function. Sort alphabetically, by newest parts (goals). Only benefit with scrollbar.
    d. Select category - food, general parts, goal parts, all. Again, this helps more with the scrollbar.
    3. Ability to clear an accepted gift notification after accepted. Some neighbors are always maxed in gifts before I'm awake. These notifications clutter my list. Also to be able to clear tip and help notifications too.

I'm on an Android, so don't know if these are features on iPhone. Android now has 78% of the market share where iPhone has <20%.

S8 needs to resolve frustrations before adding fluff features.
    I agree that there a lot of little things that need updating in the game to make daily playing easier but am still passionate on my belief that a trading system of some sort would make the more enjoyable as well.

You may want to scroll through the rest of the suggestion forum and add to the threads dealing with the topics you sited - hopefully, if enough of us ask for the same things often enough we'll see a change.

Farm Supplier
    Yes please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234