Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Sporadic Occurrence - Game Rolling Back After Midnight Mushroom Goal III

A Sporadic Occurrence - Game Rolling Back After Midnight Mushroom Goal III

After I complete the third Midnight Mushroom goal (visit five community kingdoms), chop the Midnight Mushroom and collect the prizes, the game would rollback to a state before I complete the goals, removing the rewards that I had won.

Please investigate and fix asap as this bug affects players chances of completing the Fungi Five goal.

Please submit a request here so a support agent can look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please submit a request here so a support agent can look into this for you.
    If each of us has to submit a ticket I suspect Support will be completely overwhelmed. It has been happening since the release of the event last week to pretty much all of us players. I believe it is that "visit community members" daily goal that's problematic. That seems to be the one everybody has issues with.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-30-19 at 05:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Same problem - goal 3 never appeared - except the first day -and that day was filled with bugs.

Same here, worked first day, then the goal wasn?t available. Reappeared last three days but rolls back removing your rewards which today was Chanterelle and putting me passed 450 so lost the Crowns as well. Not good.

Rhino Keeper
    I have same problem..this is now for almost a week..

From the midnight mushrooms that not disappeared I only receive paths.. not the other prizes..
    So, the players who have this problems will not get the prizes?? Only the paths??

Please fixe this too..

resolved
    Last edited by purpledaisy1511; 05-30-19 at 06:44 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I HAVE and I only got a standard 'tell me more' reply. There is nothing else to tell. You have dozens of posts on the issues, from fangbeasts disappearing to the goals not showing up, to the midnight mushrooms being awarded and disappearing, to the mushrooms being opened but the contents reset to the ether. This is very Kafka-esque to ask for individual tickets but then not resolve individual tickets. We do notice. : ( These are event wide problems, and the delay means that players like me who rely on the daily gifts have NO chance of finishing.

Please tell me, how do we escalate complaints? Who is your customer service manager please? Not a shift manager, but a VP level type? We have complaints about how complaints are not adequately handled.

And I LOVE the game - a lot of that is the forum community, especially, sadly, in light of lack of support from the S8 team. I am sure there are structural constraints of which I have no knowledge. It is often the case that frontline staff has the most responsibility and least authority to fully resolve issues. There are bigger issues here that go beyond the specific issues around the midnight mushroom goals. Please let me know who to talk to.

I have asked for this information before in support ticket requests. They have been ignored repeatedly.

I don't envy you the worldwide wave of dissatisfaction, distress, even anger over these ongoing issues that show up in one form or another repeatedly. This event is particularly ridiculous. I would like to be part of making it better. I wish you the best as you endeavour your end to make it so. Many thanks. : )
    All the best getting that information. I have submitted support tickets in the past and have concluded that whoever is receiving those tickets doesn't know how to read, doesn't have basic understanding s****s and/or has decided that the best approach is to frustrate the customer by asking silly questions and making irrelevant comments until the customer inevitably gives up.

It is quite obvious that there is no intention to even attempt a fix for this event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast